Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 329 330
The item description for Giant Millipede says "can' go wrong" where it should be "can't go wrong"
The item description for Giant Millipede says "can' go wrong" where it should be "can't go wrong"
Not sure if this has been reported before, but here goes. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318982070078668800/381076774844497922/Screenshot_2017-11-17-08-42-29-1.png[/img] This isn't exactly a pure typo, moreso a wrong name. While the right answer here is pretty obvious, it should be noted there is no FR food item named Banded Darter. It should be Banded Dart Frog.
Not sure if this has been reported before, but here goes.

Screenshot_2017-11-17-08-42-29-1.png

This isn't exactly a pure typo, moreso a wrong name. While the right answer here is pretty obvious, it should be noted there is no FR food item named Banded Darter. It should be Banded Dart Frog.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
For Tomo's question when does seaspray show up: [img]https://imgur.com/ZfvxEKG.png[/img] should read September 19th, not 9th. Figure that could confuse/disappoint some newbies if they expect it on the 9th and nothing happens
For Tomo's question when does seaspray show up:

ZfvxEKG.png

should read September 19th, not 9th. Figure that could confuse/disappoint some newbies if they expect it on the 9th and nothing happens
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
The item tooltip for Elk reads "Favored mounts and companions to Fae dragons, its horns make an excellent perch."

Elk have antlers, not horns. A big difference between the two is that antlers are deciduous extensions of the skull, and horns are keratinous and remain year-round.
The item tooltip for Elk reads "Favored mounts and companions to Fae dragons, its horns make an excellent perch."

Elk have antlers, not horns. A big difference between the two is that antlers are deciduous extensions of the skull, and horns are keratinous and remain year-round.
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
The Vivid Wavehopper Crate is missing from the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=90]Redrock Cove Encyclopedia Entry[/url]. There is also a broken item, probably the Twilight Rose Thorn Collar: [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Collar]
The Vivid Wavehopper Crate is missing from the Redrock Cove Encyclopedia Entry. There is also a broken item, probably the Twilight Rose Thorn Collar:

Twilight Rose Thorn Collar
[quote] Yeah, this Accent: Widower you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now[b] I a monopoly [/b]on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Accent: Widower.[/quote] Shouldn't "I a monopoly" be "I'm a monopoly" or "I am a monopoly"? And... [item=ethereal trickster] I don't know if it shows up just for me, but shouldn't it be 'it vanishes as soon as it has been spotted' or 'it vanishes as soon as it's been spotted' instead of 'it vanishes as soon as its been spotted'?
Quote:
Yeah, this Accent: Widower you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Accent: Widower.

Shouldn't "I a monopoly" be "I'm a monopoly" or "I am a monopoly"?

And...

Ethereal Trickster

I don't know if it shows up just for me, but shouldn't it be 'it vanishes as soon as it has been spotted' or 'it vanishes as soon as it's been spotted' instead of 'it vanishes as soon as its been spotted'?
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="Roseanne" date=2017-11-22 19:11:03] [quote] Yeah, this Accent: Widower you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now[b] I a monopoly [/b]on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Accent: Widower.[/quote] Shouldn't "I a monopoly" be "I'm a monopoly" or "I am a monopoly"? [/quote] No, I think it should be “I have a monopoly”.
Roseanne wrote on 2017-11-22:
Quote:
Yeah, this Accent: Widower you like so much? My dad sold out of them last week. I saved a small stockpile and now I a monopoly on the things. "Bribe" is a strong word to throw around, but I think it's applicable. Give me 2000 and these items and maybe I'll give you Accent: Widower.

Shouldn't "I a monopoly" be "I'm a monopoly" or "I am a monopoly"?

No, I think it should be “I have a monopoly”.
0gldo0m.png
[img]https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/342890Screenshot20171123135542.png[/img] I don't know if this one has already been posted, but this question has no correct answer !
342890Screenshot20171123135542.png

I don't know if this one has already been posted, but this question has no correct answer !
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
1. In the description of the Sickle Kamaitachi familiar, "fiery" is misspelled as "firey"

2. In the Petal Jumper familiar's description, there either shouldn't be a comma between "adept" and "that" or "that" should be removed entirely

3. In the Ethereal Trickster familiar's description, "its" should either have an apostrophe or be separated into "it" and "has"

4. In familiar descriptions containing the name of the familiar, some names are capitalized and others aren't, creating inconsistency

Edit: 5. Some of Tomo's trivia questions refer to dragons as varying in "species" while others say "breed". The different types of dragons should not be called species because one of the markers of a species is its inability to create fertile offspring with a member of another species. Therefore, the types of dragons are breeds
1. In the description of the Sickle Kamaitachi familiar, "fiery" is misspelled as "firey"

2. In the Petal Jumper familiar's description, there either shouldn't be a comma between "adept" and "that" or "that" should be removed entirely

3. In the Ethereal Trickster familiar's description, "its" should either have an apostrophe or be separated into "it" and "has"

4. In familiar descriptions containing the name of the familiar, some names are capitalized and others aren't, creating inconsistency

Edit: 5. Some of Tomo's trivia questions refer to dragons as varying in "species" while others say "breed". The different types of dragons should not be called species because one of the markers of a species is its inability to create fertile offspring with a member of another species. Therefore, the types of dragons are breeds
Hey what if I did the thing
In the map description for Beacon of the Radiant Eye:

A crumbled, but welcoming tower that resides on the eastern seaboard.

No comma is needed after crumbled :)
In the map description for Beacon of the Radiant Eye:

A crumbled, but welcoming tower that resides on the eastern seaboard.

No comma is needed after crumbled :)
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 329 330