Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 329 330
[img] http://imgur.com/cB8Zijo.jpg [/img] Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
cB8Zijo.jpg

Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
Treasure marketplace bundle "Second Hand Bandages" flavor text on mouse over reads "head, Heck," instead of "head, neck"
Treasure marketplace bundle "Second Hand Bandages" flavor text on mouse over reads "head, Heck," instead of "head, neck"
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
[item=rolly polly] If this is meant to be named after the colloquial term for pill bugs, it is misspelled and should be Roly Poly, single Ls. As it is spelled now it is Raleigh Paulie and that does not make much sense. ;)
Rolly Polly

If this is meant to be named after the colloquial term for **** bugs, it is misspelled and should be Roly Poly, single Ls. As it is spelled now it is Raleigh Paulie and that does not make much sense. ;)
I know the description for this was made by a user, but... [item=Green Iguana] "and has even been known [b]help to[/b] drive a magic school bus" That typo is very easy to fix, without changing the user's description.
I know the description for this was made by a user, but...

Green Iguana
"and has even been known help to drive a magic school bus"

That typo is very easy to fix, without changing the user's description.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Please fix this grammar error: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/23851.png[/img] The tooltip reads: "A naturally occurring plant that is frequently mistaken as a sign that [b]a irate [/b]dryad is nearby." This is incorrect grammar. It should be "an irate".
Please fix this grammar error:

23851.png

The tooltip reads: "A naturally occurring plant that is frequently mistaken as a sign that a irate dryad is nearby." This is incorrect grammar. It should be "an irate".
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@FandomGirl21

"Curry favor" is a phrase that means "to seek to advance oneself through flattery or fawning" (quoted from dictionary.com)
@FandomGirl21

"Curry favor" is a phrase that means "to seek to advance oneself through flattery or fawning" (quoted from dictionary.com)
@constellationxx
Oh, oops!
@constellationxx
Oh, oops!
This is an uncreative signature!

Scroll down now, nothing to see here.
A question in Tomo's Trivia Tablet is incorrect. It is written; 'Which of these opponents can be found in the Training Grounds?' whilst it should read 'Which of these opponents can be found in the Training Fields?'.
A question in Tomo's Trivia Tablet is incorrect. It is written; 'Which of these opponents can be found in the Training Grounds?' whilst it should read 'Which of these opponents can be found in the Training Fields?'.
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
hi, i don't know if this has been mentioned, but there are a few issues with the lore articles:

1) in one of the first paragraphs, the words "wyrm," "drake," and "dragon" are all used to mean "dragon". i would assume the writers would know this, probably being dragon enthusiasts, but a wyrm has no legs, sometimes no wings (literally a worm), and a drake has no wings, just four legs. they are not interchangeable terms.

2) i think also in pt. 1 of the lore, "aggravate" is spelled "aggrivate."

i didn't read far enough to find anything else :(
hi, i don't know if this has been mentioned, but there are a few issues with the lore articles:

1) in one of the first paragraphs, the words "wyrm," "drake," and "dragon" are all used to mean "dragon". i would assume the writers would know this, probably being dragon enthusiasts, but a wyrm has no legs, sometimes no wings (literally a worm), and a drake has no wings, just four legs. they are not interchangeable terms.

2) i think also in pt. 1 of the lore, "aggravate" is spelled "aggrivate."

i didn't read far enough to find anything else :(
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.png
What was the one of the retired apparel items from the 2013 Starfall Celebration?

Tomo's Trivia question, extra "the"
What was the one of the retired apparel items from the 2013 Starfall Celebration?

Tomo's Trivia question, extra "the"
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 329 330