Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 329 330
[quote name="Artnerd" date=2017-06-16 10:34:07] [item=the lucky sage] Bundle image displays Lucky, name says Lucky. Description says Golden? [/quote] [item=The Mystic Sage] Same typo for this bundle too.
Artnerd wrote on 2017-06-16:
The Lucky Sage
Bundle image displays Lucky, name says Lucky. Description says Golden?

The Mystic Sage

Same typo for this bundle too.
Q1Z6W1A.png
[item=Shock] A slight grammatical error here. It reads: "The target has a chance to prohibited from using abilities." It should be: "has a chance to [u][b]be[/b][/u] prohibited"
Shock

A slight grammatical error here. It reads: "The target has a chance to prohibited from using abilities." It should be: "has a chance to be prohibited"
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
[item=sanddune rags] The Sanddune Rags say "Scavenged clothing may sometimes be all there. Make do." instead of "Scavenged clothing may sometimes be all there [b]is[/b]. Make do."
Sanddune Rags

The Sanddune Rags say "Scavenged clothing may sometimes be all there. Make do." instead of "Scavenged clothing may sometimes be all there is. Make do."
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
[item=Sunsea Pseudo] There's something suspect about this bear... I should be [b]suspicious[/b], not suspect. Or suspicious would sound a lot cleaner.
Sunsea Pseudo

There's something suspect about this bear...

I should be suspicious, not suspect. Or suspicious would sound a lot cleaner.
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
[item=Sköll] So uh, Skoll here, with his funny little letter is having some problems in the auction house. Not really sure if it's considered a typo or just the fact the AH doesn't support special characters but [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5cd9e9d082db66d6c4c111763efc89fb.png[/img] It also appears the same way in the description when searching the familiar in the AH. EDIT: It also appears that it's impossible to add the item to posts with the proper spelling.

So uh, Skoll here, with his funny little letter is having some problems in the auction house. Not really sure if it's considered a typo or just the fact the AH doesn't support special characters but

5cd9e9d082db66d6c4c111763efc89fb.png

It also appears the same way in the description when searching the familiar in the AH.

EDIT: It also appears that it's impossible to add the item to posts with the proper spelling.
xxxxx
QQYyU47.pngtn0RSo5.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngz8s5c34.png
4PVRKCL.pngfX0bVgZ.png
rbqiEGB.pngRwPwJw9.png
y41plqc.pngebjDWAS.png
M8bsogX.png ZGbqOx7.png0onMt94.png
I'm not sure if this qualifies as a typo- apologies if it is not. However, when one of the enemies in the Bamboo falls venue of the coliseum dropped a Jasper, the hover over text marked it as a "Trinket." It still correctly appeared in my materials tab in the hoard. https://imgur.com/xGxxSSv EDIT: tried to post image link as [img] tag, but it wouldn't show the preview. Oops!
I'm not sure if this qualifies as a typo- apologies if it is not. However, when one of the enemies in the Bamboo falls venue of the coliseum dropped a Jasper, the hover over text marked it as a "Trinket." It still correctly appeared in my materials tab in the hoard.

https://imgur.com/xGxxSSv

EDIT: tried to post image link as [img]tag, but it wouldn't show the preview. Oops![/img]
I'm not sure if this counts as a typo, but in this Tomo triva question it actually gives away the answer: [img]http://i.imgur.com/EdWhqL3.png[/img] I think it's meant to read as "[...]received a Golden Idol and what Crown" There's also another Tomo question that relates to the Kickstarter that does the same thing but I haven't been able to catch it to confirm.
I'm not sure if this counts as a typo, but in this Tomo triva question it actually gives away the answer:

EdWhqL3.png

I think it's meant to read as "[...]received a Golden Idol and what Crown"

There's also another Tomo question that relates to the Kickstarter that does the same thing but I haven't been able to catch it to confirm.
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5221075b6f44fbc12c4409e106262a62/tumblr_osnhq3jRcf1rf810lo1_1280.png[/img] mor should be more. I don't know if this is already reported.
tumblr_osnhq3jRcf1rf810lo1_1280.png

mor should be more. I don't know if this is already reported.
Not a typo per se, but the Scroll of Eternal Youth says that eternally youthful dragons can't be sold, when they actually can now. I've seen them in the auction house.
Not a typo per se, but the Scroll of Eternal Youth says that eternally youthful dragons can't be sold, when they actually can now. I've seen them in the auction house.
doFoi94.png
[item=Blue ring octopus] And [item=dwarf octopus] Both say 'octopuses' in their description, when I believe the plural of octopus is octopi. Although this might be one of those exceptions where both are valid, like fish and fishes.
Blue Ring Octopus

And

Dwarf Octopus

Both say 'octopuses' in their description, when I believe the plural of octopus is octopi. Although this might be one of those exceptions where both are valid, like fish and fishes.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 329 330