Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 329 330
this looks like my kind of thread

But back on topic-
Display Plumes
"A scarlet trail in the sky intimidates and impresses, if you're into that sort of thing". Into is only used for changes that result in coming in contact with something/entrance somewhere. I think that's not what the blurb is going for, so it should be "in to", not "into."
this looks like my kind of thread

But back on topic-
Display Plumes
"A scarlet trail in the sky intimidates and impresses, if you're into that sort of thing". Into is only used for changes that result in coming in contact with something/entrance somewhere. I think that's not what the blurb is going for, so it should be "in to", not "into."
I used to be deathly afraid of the Hokey Pokey, Elevators, and Hurdles. I've finally decided to turn myself around- I took steps to avoid my fear until I got over it.
Sticky Webbing- "It is useful as an adhesive for craftsman" should probably be "for craftsmen."
Sticky Webbing- "It is useful as an adhesive for craftsman" should probably be "for craftsmen."
So I was at Tomo's Trivia Tablet and she asked me this: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/zTWS3S5.png[/img][/center] That question, no matter how many times I read it, sounds extremely awkward... Perhaps: "What notable physical feature about themselves do male Guardians take pride in?"
So I was at Tomo's Trivia Tablet and she asked me this:

zTWS3S5.png

That question, no matter how many times I read it, sounds extremely awkward...

Perhaps:
"What notable physical feature about themselves do male Guardians take pride in?"
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
I don't know if this has been reported before, but any Materials that drop in the Coli always seem to be referred to as Trinkets instead.
I don't know if this has been reported before, but any Materials that drop in the Coli always seem to be referred to as Trinkets instead.
[quote name="HissingNoodle" date=2017-05-18 08:56:36] [item=yella highnoon hank] .. It used to be yellow, right? [/quote] @HissingNoodle It's always been that way. That's intentional, to reflect common "Western" pronunciation, e.g., "Yer yella!" meaning cowardly.
HissingNoodle wrote on 2017-05-18:
Yella Highnoon Hank

.. It used to be yellow, right?

@HissingNoodle It's always been that way. That's intentional, to reflect common "Western" pronunciation, e.g., "Yer yella!" meaning cowardly.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel Hmmm, seems I don't remember it well then xD
Thank you for telling me!
@mithrel Hmmm, seems I don't remember it well then xD
Thank you for telling me!
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
[item=Green Goo] Missing a period at the end of the second sentence. [item=Copper Muck] Has an extra period at the end of the second sentence. (other Muck doesn't have this) [item=Searing Jackalope] "This species of hare has flame retardant coat." Should probably be "This species of hare has a flame-retardant coat." [item=Umbra Wolf] Not sure, but maybe "wolf" should be capitalized because it's part of the familiar name? [item=Scarlet Serpenta] "scarlet serpenta" isn't capitalized. Also, "The coat of a scarlet serpenta's vibrant namesake" just sounds wrong. maybe "The vibrant coat of a Scarlet Serpenta's namesake"? The coat is vibrant, not the namesake. [item=Wendigo] Another unsure, but "wendigo" might need to be captitalized. (Apologies if someone has already reported any of these!)
Green Goo
Missing a period at the end of the second sentence.

Copper Muck
Has an extra period at the end of the second sentence. (other Muck doesn't have this)

Searing Jackalope
"This species of hare has flame retardant coat." Should probably be "This species of hare has a flame-retardant coat."

Umbra Wolf
Not sure, but maybe "wolf" should be capitalized because it's part of the familiar name?

Scarlet Serpenta
"scarlet serpenta" isn't capitalized. Also, "The coat of a scarlet serpenta's vibrant namesake" just sounds wrong. maybe "The vibrant coat of a Scarlet Serpenta's namesake"? The coat is vibrant, not the namesake.

Another unsure, but "wendigo" might need to be captitalized.

(Apologies if someone has already reported any of these!)
st1ngray.pngNU2UeSt.png
i found this [item=pale smallmouth] [quote]These fish are unable to tolerate water touched by plaguebringer's brood. Their presence is a good indication if the water is safe to drink.[/quote] is plaguebringer supposed to be lowercase? there's no "the" before it, too.
i found this
Pale Smallmouth
Quote:
These fish are unable to tolerate water touched by plaguebringer's brood. Their presence is a good indication if the water is safe to drink.
is plaguebringer supposed to be lowercase? there's no "the" before it, too.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[center][item=Electricians Emblem] [size=6]Electrician[b]'s[/b] Emblem?[/size][/center]

Electrician's Emblem?
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[item=Electricians Power Pack] [item=Electricians Armband] electrician[b]'s[/b]..?

electrician's..?
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 329 330