Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 329 330
[quote name="softowl" date=2017-05-17 16:56:21] [quote name="LizzaBissa" date=2017-05-17 16:49:12] Should this be "Relic" or is it meant to read "Relief" ? [/quote] @LizzaBissa Nope, [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relief]relief[/url] refers to a specific type of carving. [/quote]Huh, learn somethin' new every day! Thank you~ :3
softowl wrote on 2017-05-17:
LizzaBissa wrote on 2017-05-17:
Should this be "Relic" or is it meant to read "Relief" ?

@LizzaBissa Nope, relief refers to a specific type of carving.
Huh, learn somethin' new every day! Thank you~ :3
01_grimerat_dressed_100px.png Nick | they/them | FR+0

RNG Rat Adoptables
Quote:
Synchromial wrote on 2016-11-28:
I'm noy sure if anyone already submitted this but

for 727.png

The name says GoldThroated Sparrow, but the description says "gold-throated sparrow" sooo

"I'm 'noy' sure"

I'm sorry I just had to point that out. A typo on a forum for correcting typos XD
Quote:
Synchromial wrote on 2016-11-28:
I'm noy sure if anyone already submitted this but

for 727.png

The name says GoldThroated Sparrow, but the description says "gold-throated sparrow" sooo

"I'm 'noy' sure"

I'm sorry I just had to point that out. A typo on a forum for correcting typos XD
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Undel Hate to be that person, but the "corrected" "to be set upon a defensive pack of Bogsneaks" now reads "to be set upon a by defensive pack of Bogsneaks."
@Undel Hate to be that person, but the "corrected" "to be set upon a defensive pack of Bogsneaks" now reads "to be set upon a by defensive pack of Bogsneaks."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
just found a typo on the item Pharaoh Ant. [item=Pharaoh ant] -Item name says Pharaoh Ant -In flavor text, Pharaoh is spelled "Pharoah"
just found a typo on the item Pharaoh Ant.

Pharaoh Ant

-Item name says Pharaoh Ant
-In flavor text, Pharaoh is spelled "Pharoah"
isjE8eL.gif
[quote name="IzzyWizzy" date=2017-05-17 14:04:17] [item=manticore screamer] [i]"While one of these tiny [b]manticore [/b]may appear..."[/i] Plural of manticore is manticores. [/quote] The "it's" here should also be "its," I think.
IzzyWizzy wrote on 2017-05-17:
Manticore Screamer
"While one of these tiny manticore may appear..."

Plural of manticore is manticores.

The "it's" here should also be "its," I think.
wrmgy.png
[item=yella highnoon hank] .. It used to be yellow, right?
Yella Highnoon Hank

.. It used to be yellow, right?
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
Isn't this supposed to say "one or more"?
2rd7l9k.jpg
Isn't this supposed to say "one or more"?
2rd7l9k.jpg
ZfK4LHz.gifA1PMFH9.gifCMjEWaO.gif
[item=Aquatic Relic] ... has been [b]submersed[/b] for so long... Should that be [b]submerged[/b] to match the other Relic? [item=Pulsing Relic]
Aquatic Relic

... has been submersed for so long...
Should that be submerged to match the other Relic?

Pulsing Relic
estratus_1.png
[center][quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/wsiAply.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/761Re2I.png[/img][/quote] hehe made me giggle XD Oh how I love this website and the staff/community!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥[/center]
Quote:
wsiAply.png

761Re2I.png

hehe
made me giggle
XD

Oh how I love this website and the staff/community!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[item=rose pixie] Pretty sure this should say "...sea dragon [b]is[/b] covered...", instead of "...sea dragon covered..." like it is now. It should also say "...and [b]is[/b] right at home...", not "...and right at home...", or else remove the comma after "membrane," I think.
Rose Pixie

Pretty sure this should say "...sea dragon is covered...", instead of "...sea dragon covered..." like it is now. It should also say "...and is right at home...", not "...and right at home...", or else remove the comma after "membrane," I think.
kDetLAz.pngOne fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.5utJSlY.png
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 329 330