Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 329 330
When at Tomo's Trivia today, I noticed there was a typo in one of the Q and A's.

The question and options presented-
Quote:
Which Beastclans inhabit the Southern Icefield?

All Beastcland except the Serthis.

Longnecks.

Centaurs and Longnecks.

Maren, Longnecks, and Talonok.

What I believe is "Beastclans" is spelled as "Beastcland".

Thank you!
When at Tomo's Trivia today, I noticed there was a typo in one of the Q and A's.

The question and options presented-
Quote:
Which Beastclans inhabit the Southern Icefield?

All Beastcland except the Serthis.

Longnecks.

Centaurs and Longnecks.

Maren, Longnecks, and Talonok.

What I believe is "Beastclans" is spelled as "Beastcland".

Thank you!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
I found a typo in the snapper encyclopedia entry.
Quote:
They attempt to (-and often succeed at) outlasting attacks made against them until help can arrive.

It should be "They attempt to (and often succeed at) outlast attacks made against them until help can arrive."
Or
"They attempt to and often succeed at outlasting attacks made against them until help can arrive."

There shouldn't be any dashes, and what's inside the parenthesis doesn't affect outside words, hence "outlasting" being "outlast". I'm not sure if I'm right though.
Quote:
They attempt to (-and often succeed at) outlasting attacks made against them until help can arrive.

It should be "They attempt to (and often succeed at) outlast attacks made against them until help can arrive."
Or
"They attempt to and often succeed at outlasting attacks made against them until help can arrive."

There shouldn't be any dashes, and what's inside the parenthesis doesn't affect outside words, hence "outlasting" being "outlast". I'm not sure if I'm right though.
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
When trying to send a dragon that is currently nesting through the crossroads the warning pops up but
"One or **mor involved dragons are currently nesting"
**typo
When trying to send a dragon that is currently nesting through the crossroads the warning pops up but
"One or **mor involved dragons are currently nesting"
**typo
1CLMtep.png
Lana
23 l +2 FR
They / Them

swip.png
Just noticed in the Code of Conduct under the rule about bumping threads in forums, that "Dragons Wanted" hasn't been changed to "Find A Dragon" since the forum name got changed.
Just noticed in the Code of Conduct under the rule about bumping threads in forums, that "Dragons Wanted" hasn't been changed to "Find A Dragon" since the forum name got changed.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Shouldn't [item=flamescale spearmen] be "Flamescale Spearman" as there's only one of them in each instance?
Shouldn't be "Flamescale Spearman" as there's only one of them in each instance?
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Please note, these changes are in, but it may take a few hours for the site's tooltip cache to update. [quote name="Synchromial" date=2016-11-28 16:44:49] I'm noy sure if anyone already submitted this but for [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/727.png[/img] The name says GoldThroated Sparrow, but the description says "gold-throated sparrow" sooo [/quote] They should match now. [quote name="After" date=2016-12-14 17:48:05] [item=Black Cat] should be "led," not "lead." [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="LadyRiat" date=2017-01-02 15:01:52] [item=skin: malachite's loyalty] The tooltip lists the holiday as "[b]Rockbreake's[/b] Ceremony," forgetting the final r. [/quote] It has been corrected, and an apostrophe also put in the name to indicate the possessive. [quote name="KaizerinJ" date=2017-01-14 12:51:42] [item=green june beetle] It's missing the period (.) at the end of the flavor text. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="CapnNero" date=2017-01-15 09:05:54] [item=chocolate ferret] "Its" should be "It's" [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="FaerieIshee" date=2017-01-30 10:13:59] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=45 Wartoad info listing has a typo: Wartoard --- Should be Wartoad [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="vetica" date=2017-02-05 21:59:46] [indent] [item=longfin urchinbane] [color=#70594d][font=georgia]"While many species of cardinalfish will coexist with urchins, the longfin population [b]with[/b] harass and clear the area of them. They are considered a nuisance-fish by many dragons." I think [b]with[/b] is supposed to be [b]will[/b].[/font][/color][/indent] [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="tehcoffeezombie" date=2017-02-06 10:34:21] [item=flamescale spearmen] <-- should be a spearman, as he isn't a legion on his own. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="C0de" date=2017-02-06 15:37:02] Winged Barb Insect Oh… oh. So scorpions can fly now. Sell Value: 37 Food Points: 4 itemAttachHandlers("#962") It has a bit of a freakout in the coli, where is instead says "Oh&hellip; Oh. So scorpions can fly now? [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Seriema" date=2017-02-06 19:05:16] Not really a typo, but [item=Hardshell Moonsting] Scorpions are not insects, but arachnids. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date=2017-02-23 01:25:17] [item=Eroded Crystalhide] Rockbreakers Ceremy Holiday Item 2013 doesn't have a year in item caption. I thought first that it's because of character limit but there are other Holiday Items that have more characters in their item captions than Eroded Crystalhide. Not too sure about the case but pointing it out anyway. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="THATSFANTASTIC" date=2017-03-05 19:30:05] [item=teardrop jade necklace] This has probably been reported already but this bothers very much (for a silly reason of course, but still..)so i'mma (maybe) reporting it again! Teardrop should be written first. It's all flippy floppied... }': [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="paintminion" date=2017-03-09 16:05:38] Heyla! Have an edit for you! [item=bulrush] Should sub "woven" instead of 'weaved' in the text for this item. For example: She weaved in an out of the bushes while chasing a swamp mosquito. Baskets are woven with reeds and grasses. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Silmarillion101" date=2017-03-14 05:48:30] The Green Plantain food item tooltip reads: "...can be kept for long periods of time in cool place." I believe this is meant to say either 'a cool place' or 'cool places'. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Ellapinky" date=2017-03-14 18:33:15] Someone should sticky this. Just a thought. Tomo Questiion: "Which Beastclans inhabit the Southern Icefield?" One of the answers: "All Beastcland except the Serthis." Beastcland -> Beastclans [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="SilverDeath" date=2017-03-15 20:59:30] [item=shed fuchsia scale] The item is called a Shed Fuschia Scale. Shed Fuschia Scale --> Shed Fuchsia Scale [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Shidoo" date=2017-03-16 11:18:58] On the answer options of the Tomo question "This dragon is a sibling of Pinkerton" there is a typo in Swipp's name, it's spelled with a single P instead of a double. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Maki" date=2017-03-17 07:32:48] From Tomo's Trivia Tablet: [quote]In which venue might one encounter a sprangryroo? [/quote] Sprang[b]r[/b]yroo instead of Sprangyroo. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Sky93" date=2017-03-27 12:45:44] Tomo asked a question, saying this. Punctuation problems. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Do2fRLQ.png[/img] [/quote] Corrected!
Please note, these changes are in, but it may take a few hours for the site's tooltip cache to update.
Synchromial wrote on 2016-11-28:
I'm noy sure if anyone already submitted this but

for 727.png

The name says GoldThroated Sparrow, but the description says "gold-throated sparrow" sooo

They should match now.
After wrote on 2016-12-14:
Black Cat

should be "led," not "lead."

Corrected!
LadyRiat wrote on 2017-01-02:
Skin: Malachite's Loyalty

The tooltip lists the holiday as "Rockbreake's Ceremony," forgetting the final r.

It has been corrected, and an apostrophe also put in the name to indicate the possessive.
KaizerinJ wrote on 2017-01-14:
Green June Beetle

It's missing the period (.) at the end of the flavor text.

Corrected!
CapnNero wrote on 2017-01-15:
Chocolate Ferret

"Its" should be "It's"

Corrected!
FaerieIshee wrote on 2017-01-30:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=45

Wartoad info listing has a typo:
Wartoard --- Should be Wartoad

Corrected!
vetica wrote on 2017-02-05:
Longfin Urchinbane

"While many species of cardinalfish will coexist with urchins, the longfin population with harass and clear the area of them. They are considered a nuisance-fish by many dragons."

I think with is supposed to be will.

Corrected!
tehcoffeezombie wrote on 2017-02-06:
<-- should be a spearman, as he isn't a legion on his own.

Corrected!
C0de wrote on 2017-02-06:
Winged Barb
Insect

Oh… oh. So scorpions can fly now.

Sell Value:

Food Points: 4

itemAttachHandlers("#962")

It has a bit of a freakout in the coli, where is instead says "Oh&hellip; Oh. So scorpions can fly now?

Corrected!
Seriema wrote on 2017-02-06:
Not really a typo, but
Hardshell Moonsting
Scorpions are not insects, but arachnids.

Corrected!
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2017-02-23:
Eroded Crystalhide

Rockbreakers Ceremy Holiday Item 2013 doesn't have a year in item caption.
I thought first that it's because of character limit but there are other Holiday Items that have more characters in their item captions than Eroded Crystalhide.
Not too sure about the case but pointing it out anyway.

Corrected!
THATSFANTASTIC wrote on 2017-03-05:
Teardrop Jade Necklace

This has probably been reported already but this bothers very much (for a silly reason of course, but still..)so i'mma (maybe) reporting it again! Teardrop should be written first. It's all flippy floppied... }':

Corrected!
paintminion wrote on 2017-03-09:
Heyla! Have an edit for you!

Bulrush

Should sub "woven" instead of 'weaved' in the text for this item.

For example:

She weaved in an out of the bushes while chasing a swamp mosquito.
Baskets are woven with reeds and grasses.

Corrected!
Silmarillion101 wrote on 2017-03-14:
The Green Plantain food item tooltip reads: "...can be kept for long periods of time in cool place."

I believe this is meant to say either 'a cool place' or 'cool places'.

Corrected!
Ellapinky wrote on 2017-03-14:
Someone should sticky this. Just a thought.

Tomo Questiion:
"Which Beastclans inhabit the Southern Icefield?"
One of the answers:
"All Beastcland except the Serthis."

Beastcland -> Beastclans

Corrected!
SilverDeath wrote on 2017-03-15:
Shed Fuchsia Scale

The item is called a Shed Fuschia Scale.

Shed Fuschia Scale --> Shed Fuchsia Scale

Corrected!
Shidoo wrote on 2017-03-16:
On the answer options of the Tomo question "This dragon is a sibling of Pinkerton" there is a typo in Swipp's name, it's spelled with a single P instead of a double.

Corrected!
Maki wrote on 2017-03-17:
From Tomo's Trivia Tablet:
Quote:
In which venue might one encounter a sprangryroo?

Sprangryroo instead of Sprangyroo.

Corrected!
Sky93 wrote on 2017-03-27:
Tomo asked a question, saying this. Punctuation problems.
Do2fRLQ.png

Corrected!
It may take a couple of hours for tooltip cache to catch up, so please do not be surprised if it still looks the same for a short while! [quote name="Gryffindor4200" date=2017-03-28 20:07:42] [item=two-tone wasp] "...Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence larger creatures." Shouldn't it be "...Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence [i][b]of[/b][/i] larger creatures."? [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="mauvehouseplant" date=2017-03-29 01:58:04] [item=sticky webbing] I don't know if this has been mentioned before, so I apologize if it has! The typo is in the last sentence- "Just don' get it on your claws!" should say "Just don't get it on your claws!" Edit w/ another: [item=wisp bug] Should the title say 'Wisp Bug' as two words..? [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="NodoBird" date=2017-04-01 10:29:11] [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu] The description says "it;s" instead of "it's." [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Angelos" date=2017-04-07 21:40:20] I got this question on Tomo's Trivia Tablet: Quote: Which of these was released for any of Flight Rising's third anniversary? Anniversary Vista Party Hats Cakes Loga I have no clue what it's supposed to be so I can't suggest a correction; if it helps the apparent correct answer is Anniversary Vista. [/quote] Corrected!
It may take a couple of hours for tooltip cache to catch up, so please do not be surprised if it still looks the same for a short while!
Gryffindor4200 wrote on 2017-03-28:
Two-tone Wasp

"...Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence larger creatures."

Shouldn't it be "...Despite its armor, it will flee in the presence of larger creatures."?

Corrected!
mauvehouseplant wrote on 2017-03-29:
Sticky Webbing
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, so I apologize if it has!
The typo is in the last sentence- "Just don' get it on your claws!" should say "Just don't get it on your claws!"
Edit w/ another:
Wisp Bug Should the title say 'Wisp Bug' as two words..?

Corrected!
NodoBird wrote on 2017-04-01:
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu
The description says "it;s" instead of "it's."

Corrected!
Angelos wrote on 2017-04-07:
I got this question on Tomo's Trivia Tablet:

Quote:
Which of these was released for any of Flight Rising's third anniversary?

Anniversary Vista
Party Hats
Cakes
Loga

I have no clue what it's supposed to be so I can't suggest a correction; if it helps the apparent correct answer is Anniversary Vista.

Corrected!
[quote name="Acornstar" date=2017-04-09 21:43:07] Here are the ones I found in the breed encyclopedia entries! A lot of these are super nitpicky, but I really enjoy proofreading and figured it couldn't hurt to post them :> [b]Bogsneak:[/b] [quote]It is unlikely a foe will see a Bogsneak until [b]its[/b] too late...[/quote] "Its" should be "it's." [quote]...as it is a painful nuisance to be set upon a defensive pack of Bogsneaks. [/quote] Should be "to be set upon [i]by[/i] a defensive pack of Bogsneaks." [b]Coatl:[/b] [quote]Coatl dragons are mid-sized breed...[/quote] Should be "are [i]a[/i] mid-sized breed." [b]Fae:[/b] [quote]Fae are particularly sensitive to the magic of the world around [b]it[/b].[/quote] Should be "the world around [i]them[/i]." [quote]A fae that battles in a land charged with opposing elemental energy and no lines of unaligned magic will have only its natural reserves to draw upon, and will have to choose the spells it casts with care; [b]The[/b] fae have smaller internal reserves of magic than most species.[/quote] Bolded "the" should be lowercase. [b]Imperials:[/b] [quote]The exception to this tolerance is the Pearlcatcher species; [b]The[/b] two breeds have a mutual disdain of their cousin species.[/quote] Bolded "the" should be lowercase. [quote]These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to haved reached over 100 meters in length[b],[/b][/quote] Comma should be a period. [b]Mirrors:[/b] [quote]Mirror dragons prefer travel and hunt with their own kind...[/quote] Should be "prefer [i]to[/i] travel and hunt with their own kind." [quote]These structures are abandoned when a pack [b]had[/b] depleted all a hunting ground and moves onto a new territory.[/quote] Had should be has. [b]Nocturnes:[/b] [quote]Nocturnes are a species that adapts and mimics dragons they are in close proximity with; [b]A[/b] nocturne who accompanies a guardian may adopt a temporary charge of their own...[/quote] Bolded "a" should be lowercase. [quote]Nocturne who remain among their own kind frequently generate feedback loops[b],[/b] Their personalities and behaviors are passed from one individual to the next in an lengthy communal games of copycat.[/quote] Comma should be a period, or it should be a semicolon with a lowercase "their" following. [quote]However, they do not excel at [s]is[/s] physical confrontations.[/quote] "Is" should be removed. [b]Skydancers [quote]Their ability to read energy and emotion [b]make[/b] them excellent at questioning feuding clan members and [b]ferret[/b] out the truth of a situation. [/quote] "Make" should be "makes" and "ferret" should be "ferreting." [quote]Members of this species prefer [b]act[/b] as scouts and collect intelligence for their clan over directly participating in a melee or major casting.[/quote] This should either be "[i]to[/i] act" or "acting" and "collecting." [b]Snappers[/b] [quote]Their standard tactics involve trampling smaller foes beneath their bulk or [b]use[/b] their powerful jaws to snap them out of the air.[/quote] "Use" should be "using." [b]Tundras[/b] [quote]Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats[b],[/b] ([b]Though[/b] their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion in locations such as the Viridian Labyrinth, Ashfall Waste, and Shifting Expanse.[/quote] The comma should be removed, "though" should be lowercase, and there should be a closing parenthesis after "Shifting Expanse." [quote]Companionable silence is welcome, as is simply listening to other [b]dragons[/b] tales.[/quote] "Dragons" should be "dragons[b]'[/b] " with an apostrophe at the end. [/quote] Holy editorial review, Batman! Corrected! [quote name="Beatoriche" date=2017-04-11 15:39:15] The description of the Blue Throated Budgie says "budgies are sometimes kept as a pets", instead of "as a pet" or "as pets". [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="scorchfrost" date=2017-04-19 19:26:32] Every "fillet" item of the silk sets are spelled with two l's except for the Prismatic one, which is spelled "filet". Compare these: [item=sky blue fillet] [item=prismatic fillet] [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="PaintedDusk" date=2017-04-23 06:18:01] Encyclopedia Description: Coatls: This species originated from [i]Emberglow hearth[/i] should be This species originated from the [i]Emberglow Hearth[/i], correct? Tomo's Trivia Tablet Swipp will trade a Sunsong Haori in exchange for which combination of items? Sunkern[i]a[/i]l and Porcelain Jar should be Sunkernel and Porcelain Jar Light Runestone and Sunkernal should also be fixed to Light Runestone and Sunkernel [item=charged duneberry] should say "tastes best" instead of "bests", no? [item=Cumulus Seal Flipper] an tasty broth=a tasty broth [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="MiddayMoon01" date=2017-04-24 10:59:23] I found a typo in the snapper encyclopedia entry. Quote: They attempt to (-and often succeed at) outlasting attacks made against them until help can arrive. It should be "They attempt to (and often succeed at) outlast attacks made against them until help can arrive." Or "They attempt to and often succeed at outlasting attacks made against them until help can arrive." There shouldn't be any dashes, and what's inside the parenthesis doesn't affect outside words, hence "outlasting" being "outlast". I'm not sure if I'm right though. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Serpenthyne" date=2017-05-02 17:23:35] Just noticed in the Code of Conduct under the rule about bumping threads in forums, that "Dragons Wanted" hasn't been changed to "Find A Dragon" since the forum name got changed. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Shinyespeon" date=2016-10-12 06:31:17] In the Clay (material) description it should say soothe, not sooth [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Hasufel" date=2016-10-12 06:55:15] Eye Spots is written as Eye Spot (the s is missing) in the marketplace and on the item tooltip, while everywhere else it's Eye Spot[u]s[/u]. [item=secondary gene: eye spot] [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date=2016-10-14 02:31:00] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0U64Owk.png[/img] [i]I can see [b]Scribbles[/b] wasn't paying attention when writing my biography![/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/bvsKEkc.png[/img] [i]"an gilded"[/i] [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="WyvernVenom" date=2016-10-22 06:01:08] New items: [item=Vivid Wavehopper] - 'adapt' should be 'adept'. [item=Highfin Sea Serpent] - 'many times the length of most dragons.' [itemSwordfish] - 'requires a much greater skill' [item=traveler's runestone] - 'but they don't seem to work for dragons.' - 'diving to six hundred meters' or 'diving six hundred meters deep' [item=Deepdiver Penguin] - 'Though they are capable' That's all I found. BTW, the boss item descriptions seem to hint at more lore to come... [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Maki" date=2016-10-22 07:06:17] [item=Scaleskin Marlin] Scaleskin Marlin is listed as a plant item. [item=Oceansurf Magus] Oceansurf [b]Mage[/b] in the Coliseum. [/quote] Corrected! [quote name="Boeing" date=2016-10-23 16:14:45] [item=Pollen] "A bowl [s]of[/s] full of misery" [/quote] Corrected!
Acornstar wrote on 2017-04-09:
Here are the ones I found in the breed encyclopedia entries! A lot of these are super nitpicky, but I really enjoy proofreading and figured it couldn't hurt to post them :>

Bogsneak:
Quote:
It is unlikely a foe will see a Bogsneak until its too late...
"Its" should be "it's."
Quote:
...as it is a painful nuisance to be set upon a defensive pack of Bogsneaks.
Should be "to be set upon by a defensive pack of Bogsneaks."

Coatl:
Quote:
Coatl dragons are mid-sized breed...
Should be "are a mid-sized breed."

Fae:
Quote:
Fae are particularly sensitive to the magic of the world around it.
Should be "the world around them."
Quote:
A fae that battles in a land charged with opposing elemental energy and no lines of unaligned magic will have only its natural reserves to draw upon, and will have to choose the spells it casts with care; The fae have smaller internal reserves of magic than most species.
Bolded "the" should be lowercase.

Imperials:
Quote:
The exception to this tolerance is the Pearlcatcher species; The two breeds have a mutual disdain of their cousin species.
Bolded "the" should be lowercase.

Quote:
These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to haved reached over 100 meters in length,
Comma should be a period.

Mirrors:
Quote:
Mirror dragons prefer travel and hunt with their own kind...
Should be "prefer to travel and hunt with their own kind."
Quote:
These structures are abandoned when a pack had depleted all a hunting ground and moves onto a new territory.
Had should be has.

Nocturnes:
Quote:
Nocturnes are a species that adapts and mimics dragons they are in close proximity with; A nocturne who accompanies a guardian may adopt a temporary charge of their own...
Bolded "a" should be lowercase.

Quote:
Nocturne who remain among their own kind frequently generate feedback loops, Their personalities and behaviors are passed from one individual to the next in an lengthy communal games of copycat.
Comma should be a period, or it should be a semicolon with a lowercase "their" following.
Quote:
However, they do not excel at is physical confrontations.
"Is" should be removed.

Skydancers
Quote:
Their ability to read energy and emotion make them excellent at questioning feuding clan members and ferret out the truth of a situation.
"Make" should be "makes" and "ferret" should be "ferreting."
Quote:
Members of this species prefer act as scouts and collect intelligence for their clan over directly participating in a melee or major casting.
This should either be "to act" or "acting" and "collecting."

Snappers
Quote:
Their standard tactics involve trampling smaller foes beneath their bulk or use their powerful jaws to snap them out of the air.
"Use" should be "using."

Tundras
Quote:
Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats, (Though their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion in locations such as the Viridian Labyrinth, Ashfall Waste, and Shifting Expanse.
The comma should be removed, "though" should be lowercase, and there should be a closing parenthesis after "Shifting Expanse."
Quote:
Companionable silence is welcome, as is simply listening to other dragons tales.
"Dragons" should be "dragons' " with an apostrophe at the end.

Holy editorial review, Batman! Corrected!

Beatoriche wrote on 2017-04-11:
The description of the Blue Throated Budgie says "budgies are sometimes kept as a pets", instead of "as a pet" or "as pets".

Corrected!

scorchfrost wrote on 2017-04-19:
Every "fillet" item of the silk sets are spelled with two l's except for the Prismatic one, which is spelled "filet".
Compare these:
Sky Blue Fillet Prismatic Fillet

Corrected!

PaintedDusk wrote on 2017-04-23:
Encyclopedia Description: Coatls:
This species originated from Emberglow hearth should be
This species originated from the Emberglow Hearth, correct?

Tomo's Trivia Tablet
Swipp will trade a Sunsong Haori in exchange for which combination of items?
Sunkernal and Porcelain Jar
should be
Sunkernel and Porcelain Jar

Light Runestone and Sunkernal should also be fixed to Light Runestone and Sunkernel

Charged Duneberry should say "tastes best" instead of "bests", no?

Cumulus Seal Flipper an tasty broth=a tasty broth

Corrected!

MiddayMoon01 wrote on 2017-04-24:

Quote:

Or

Corrected!

Serpenthyne wrote on 2017-05-02:

Corrected!

Shinyespeon wrote on 2016-10-12:
In the Clay (material) description it should say soothe, not sooth

Corrected!

Hasufel wrote on 2016-10-12:
Eye Spots is written as Eye Spot (the s is missing) in the marketplace and on the item tooltip, while everywhere else it's Eye Spots.

Corrected!

BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2016-10-14:
0U64Owk.png

I can see Scribbles wasn't paying attention when writing my biography!

bvsKEkc.png

"an gilded"

Corrected!

WyvernVenom wrote on 2016-10-22:
New items:

Vivid Wavehopper - 'adapt' should be 'adept'.

Highfin Sea Serpent - 'many times the length of most dragons.'

[itemSwordfish] - 'requires a much greater skill'

Traveler's Runestone - 'but they don't seem to work for dragons.' - 'diving to six hundred meters' or 'diving six hundred meters deep'

Deepdiver Penguin - 'Though they are capable'

That's all I found. BTW, the boss item descriptions seem to hint at more lore to come...

Corrected!

Maki wrote on 2016-10-22:
Scaleskin Marlin

Scaleskin Marlin is listed as a plant item.

Oceansurf Magus

Oceansurf Mage in the Coliseum.

Corrected!

Boeing wrote on 2016-10-23:
Pollen

"A bowl of full of misery"

Corrected!
I noticed this typo on this cloak. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/15270.png[/img] "A rough, heavy patchwork cloak woven from aged linen. It feels as though the material was [b]one [/b]heavily enchanted." I belive it is supposed to say "It feels as though the material was ONCE heavily enchanted." :P
I noticed this typo on this cloak.

15270.png

"A rough, heavy patchwork cloak woven from aged linen. It feels as though the material was one heavily enchanted."

I belive it is supposed to say "It feels as though the material was ONCE heavily enchanted." :P
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
This morning Tomo asked me "Which familiar has a tendency to hoard and brood over eggs?" The correct answer is the red-footed akirbeak, but tomo's choices will say "Red-footed Akiribeak", adding in an extra "i" in "Akirbeak" when the beastiary says it only needs one. (sorry I didn't get a screen shot, I was clicking too fast when I noticed)
This morning Tomo asked me "Which familiar has a tendency to hoard and brood over eggs?" The correct answer is the red-footed akirbeak, but tomo's choices will say "Red-footed Akiribeak", adding in an extra "i" in "Akirbeak" when the beastiary says it only needs one. (sorry I didn't get a screen shot, I was clicking too fast when I noticed)
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 329 330