Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin Collection Error
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/collect

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: update `inventory` set `quantity` = `quantity` + 1 where `stack` = 1121396601) in /Connection.php Line 539

This is the error I got- I tried to collect what I'd transmuted. Checking my inventory, I did not have a stack of 99.

EDIT- I was able to collect the item, but it proceeded to redirect me to the error page with that information. It is possible I just clicked too fast?
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/collect

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: update `inventory` set `quantity` = `quantity` + 1 where `stack` = 1121396601) in /Connection.php Line 539

This is the error I got- I tried to collect what I'd transmuted. Checking my inventory, I did not have a stack of 99.

EDIT- I was able to collect the item, but it proceeded to redirect me to the error page with that information. It is possible I just clicked too fast?
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
@Asphoxia Most of these error messages from clicking something is just caused by accidental double clicks, and are completely harmless.
@Asphoxia Most of these error messages from clicking something is just caused by accidental double clicks, and are completely harmless.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd