Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Name your Dragon glitch
There seems to be a Glitch in the Name your dragon program. Won't accept any names, and locks up
There seems to be a Glitch in the Name your dragon program. Won't accept any names, and locks up
@Sassy19
Are you trying to name a dragon that's on the auction house?
@Sassy19
Are you trying to name a dragon that's on the auction house?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

I just got this , and my dragon is not in auction. I was using the random name generator, and the name "Glissando" (I think that's the spelling) came up and when I accepted, got an error message telling me the name was not allowed. It accepted the next name that came up, which was Sam.
@Vendrus

I just got this , and my dragon is not in auction. I was using the random name generator, and the name "Glissando" (I think that's the spelling) came up and when I accepted, got an error message telling me the name was not allowed. It accepted the next name that came up, which was Sam.
fKhgJHI.jpg
@Cavelioness

that particular name was added to the banned names list at some point after it was added to the random name generator. It may have been used to harass a user, or it may have connections to a slur or infamous movement/group that I'm not aware of. You could try sending in a ticket inquiring about the name and whether it can be removed from the ban list, if you're interested in doing so!
@Cavelioness

that particular name was added to the banned names list at some point after it was added to the random name generator. It may have been used to harass a user, or it may have connections to a slur or infamous movement/group that I'm not aware of. You could try sending in a ticket inquiring about the name and whether it can be removed from the ban list, if you're interested in doing so!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png