Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli back offline
1 2
For a while after the matenince last Tuesday coli seemingly worked! Now coli is back at it again with not working at all*, suggestions?

*Note: With many, many refreshes and some patience you can manage to get into coli but if you refresh or exit out of coli, you start from square 1

Edit: If this helps the problems started around 1-2 weeks after Brightshine
For a while after the matenince last Tuesday coli seemingly worked! Now coli is back at it again with not working at all*, suggestions?

*Note: With many, many refreshes and some patience you can manage to get into coli but if you refresh or exit out of coli, you start from square 1

Edit: If this helps the problems started around 1-2 weeks after Brightshine
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle
Have you tried incognito mode?
Have you tried a different browser?
@Alfamangle
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="@Vendrus" date="2019-09-08 05:45:11" ] @/Alfamangle Have you tried incognito mode? Have you tried a different browser? [/quote] No Yes I'm thinking it may just be wifi issues on my end at this point but idk
@Vendrus wrote on 2019-09-08 05:45:11:
@/Alfamangle
No
Yes

I'm thinking it may just be wifi issues on my end at this point but idk
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle
Could be, but worth trying incognito before giving up!
@Alfamangle
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="@Vendrus" date="2019-09-08 13:04:46" ] @/Alfamangle Could be, but worth trying incognito before giving up! [/quote] That doesn't work either. I'm thinking it's wifi issues as claring my cache does nothing.
@Vendrus wrote on 2019-09-08 13:04:46:
@/Alfamangle

That doesn't work either. I'm thinking it's wifi issues as claring my cache does nothing.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/FvsWx3r.png[/img] This is how it basically looks if I can somehow click the play button and click the mire
FvsWx3r.png

This is how it basically looks if I can somehow click the play button and click the mire
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle Wait a bit. It displays blank like that if it's not done loading. It sometimes might take even up to several minutes to load.
@Alfamangle Wait a bit. It displays blank like that if it's not done loading. It sometimes might take even up to several minutes to load.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2019-09-08 22:41:38" ] @/Alfamangle Wait a bit. It displays blank like that if it's not done loading. It sometimes might take even up to several minutes to load. [/quote] I just tried that and....... No luck. Tried Internet Explorer, the only browser I haven't tried and guess what....? No coli. I'll continue trying.
Ralzakark wrote on 2019-09-08 22:41:38:
@/Alfamangle Wait a bit. It displays blank like that if it's not done loading. It sometimes might take even up to several minutes to load.

I just tried that and.......

No luck.

Tried Internet Explorer, the only browser I haven't tried and guess what....?

No coli.

I'll continue trying.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle

Try the Coli now, it seems to work now.
@Alfamangle

4MKDzf1t.png
[quote name="@RyujinDragonGod" date="2019-09-12 20:53:56" ] @/Alfamangle Try the Coli now, it seems to work now. [/quote] It worked all night... and it just stopped again
@RyujinDragonGod wrote on 2019-09-12 20:53:56:
@/Alfamangle

It worked all night... and it just stopped again
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2