Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Silent Login Failure Reports
1 2 3
Hello. I still can't log in.

Browser: UC Browser v12.13
Device: mobile
OC: Android 9
Internet connection: mobile and wi-fi
AntiVirus: Kaspersky Internet Securiry (for Android)
Hello. I still can't log in.

Browser: UC Browser v12.13
Device: mobile
OC: Android 9
Internet connection: mobile and wi-fi
AntiVirus: Kaspersky Internet Securiry (for Android)
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
Good Afternoon,

I am still experiencing log in issues but not quite the ones specified in the opening post. (My apologies if this is the wrong place to report this but I did not notice any other post regarding troubles with logging in.)

I am able to log in and remain logged in for a time but if I am "inactive" for roughly ten minutes or so, I am logged out. This happens regardless of if I have clicked the "remember me" box or not. Clearing my cache has had no effect. I just can't seem to remain logged in.

Browser(s) Used/Versions
Google Chrome (Version 76.0.3809.132)
Firefox Quantum (69.0) (64-bit)

Device(s) Used
Laptop
Desktop

Device Operating System/Version
OSX (mac) (version unknown as I don't currently have access to it)
Windows 10 Enterprise (also unsure of version/how to check it)

Internet Connection Type
Wireless -> Home
Wired - type unknown -> Work

Antivirus Installed/Version
Unknown as neither the computer nor laptop is my own

My apologies as to the lack of further info. But any help in solving this issue would be appreciated.
Good Afternoon,

I am still experiencing log in issues but not quite the ones specified in the opening post. (My apologies if this is the wrong place to report this but I did not notice any other post regarding troubles with logging in.)

I am able to log in and remain logged in for a time but if I am "inactive" for roughly ten minutes or so, I am logged out. This happens regardless of if I have clicked the "remember me" box or not. Clearing my cache has had no effect. I just can't seem to remain logged in.

Browser(s) Used/Versions
Google Chrome (Version 76.0.3809.132)
Firefox Quantum (69.0) (64-bit)

Device(s) Used
Laptop
Desktop

Device Operating System/Version
OSX (mac) (version unknown as I don't currently have access to it)
Windows 10 Enterprise (also unsure of version/how to check it)

Internet Connection Type
Wireless -> Home
Wired - type unknown -> Work

Antivirus Installed/Version
Unknown as neither the computer nor laptop is my own

My apologies as to the lack of further info. But any help in solving this issue would be appreciated.
a7NFvFN.png
I'm not sure if my problem fits into this cathegory: I can log in, but for the last 3 days I'm automatically loged out at 14:00 FR time. It didn't happen before (even right after mentioned faulty maintenance). My cookies and cache are cleared every time I close my browser.

*edit*
Lately it started to happen earlier, but always between 13:00 and 14:00.

Browser(s) Used: Firefox, for checking purposes Chrome (both updated)
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 7 Pro x64
Internet Connection Type: Wireless, Home
Antivirus: Norton latest version

game logs me out on both: Firefox and Chrome
I'm not sure if my problem fits into this cathegory: I can log in, but for the last 3 days I'm automatically loged out at 14:00 FR time. It didn't happen before (even right after mentioned faulty maintenance). My cookies and cache are cleared every time I close my browser.

*edit*
Lately it started to happen earlier, but always between 13:00 and 14:00.

Browser(s) Used: Firefox, for checking purposes Chrome (both updated)
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 7 Pro x64
Internet Connection Type: Wireless, Home
Antivirus: Norton latest version

game logs me out on both: Firefox and Chrome
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
My apologies if in any way I'm being rude - is there an estimated fix date for this? I've still been having issues and have yet to be able to login back in Internet Explorer.
My apologies if in any way I'm being rude - is there an estimated fix date for this? I've still been having issues and have yet to be able to login back in Internet Explorer.
Still unable to login normally, have to keep logging in on campus computers which I don't always have access to...though, I do have one new piece of data.

When trying to log in normally, the problem remains the same, but.

I've noticed that, if I go looking at another user's lair or clan page, suddenly, I do appear logged in...but only on those pages. I have not exhaustively tested every page, but every other page I've tried to navigate to--own lair or clanpage, trading post, auction house, hoard, and numerous others, it goes back to showing me as not logged in and I cannot access functions that require login. But if I go back to an other user's clanpage or lair, I appear logged in again.

As far as I can tell, the clanpage/lair of any user other than myself is the ONLY type of page in which I actually appear logged in, after trying to log in with my normal setup.

I don't know if this information will actually meaningfully help, but when troubleshooting computer/coding issues, I know more data is always better in general.
Still unable to login normally, have to keep logging in on campus computers which I don't always have access to...though, I do have one new piece of data.

When trying to log in normally, the problem remains the same, but.

I've noticed that, if I go looking at another user's lair or clan page, suddenly, I do appear logged in...but only on those pages. I have not exhaustively tested every page, but every other page I've tried to navigate to--own lair or clanpage, trading post, auction house, hoard, and numerous others, it goes back to showing me as not logged in and I cannot access functions that require login. But if I go back to an other user's clanpage or lair, I appear logged in again.

As far as I can tell, the clanpage/lair of any user other than myself is the ONLY type of page in which I actually appear logged in, after trying to log in with my normal setup.

I don't know if this information will actually meaningfully help, but when troubleshooting computer/coding issues, I know more data is always better in general.
nudX0O8.png
Please...fix this...it's been two months now, I'm falling off the site...this wasn't a problem before that update... D:

This isn't even something "minor" like an art error or a feature bug, this is a fundamental site usability/accessibility issue... D:
Please...fix this...it's been two months now, I'm falling off the site...this wasn't a problem before that update... D:

This isn't even something "minor" like an art error or a feature bug, this is a fundamental site usability/accessibility issue... D:
nudX0O8.png
So is there..any ETA on a fix for this? At all? I really hope this gets fixed before Night of the Nocturne, though I doubt that will actually happen.. [emoji=fae sad size=2]
So is there..any ETA on a fix for this? At all?

I really hope this gets fixed before Night of the Nocturne, though I doubt that will actually happen..
nudX0O8.png
1 2 3