Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Deep Sea Lobster?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm glad I didn't make a new thread. I'm experiencing the same thing.
I'm glad I didn't make a new thread. I'm experiencing the same thing.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
I've also gotten none.
I've also gotten none.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
I spent about ~36~ hrs in the boreal woods working on updating my LDC with the redux drops, collected a total of 76 plaguebringer delights, zilch on the deep sea lobsters
I spent about ~36~ hrs in the boreal woods working on updating my LDC with the redux drops, collected a total of 76 plaguebringer delights, zilch on the deep sea lobsters
I'm also experiencing the same thing. I haven't gotten any of them so far.
I'm also experiencing the same thing. I haven't gotten any of them so far.
Experiencing the same thing. been grinding Boreal Wood since the update and have gotten only ONE of these guys.
Experiencing the same thing. been grinding Boreal Wood since the update and have gotten only ONE of these guys.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
I've been grinding constantly whenever i can every single day since the venue came out and didn't bother going to sell/convert any of it until just now. I now have multiple duplicates of every single familiar in the venue, a yeti, several skin crates, 3 copies of python, an eliminate, more battlestones than i've bothered to count yet, several starsilks, a couple morganite flourish pieces, most of the crimson rogue set, 150 winter wolf pelts, a lot more treasure and over 10000 more food points in each category than i started out with thanks to the ungodly amount of hoardsell loot and food (we're talking 3+ stacks each on average) i ended up with, and a massive migraine. At the end of it all, i found in my hoard exactly one Deep Sea Lobster. The spawn rate is definitely bugged as all hell.

Sornieth's first two rainbow star rarity item
I've been grinding constantly whenever i can every single day since the venue came out and didn't bother going to sell/convert any of it until just now. I now have multiple duplicates of every single familiar in the venue, a yeti, several skin crates, 3 copies of python, an eliminate, more battlestones than i've bothered to count yet, several starsilks, a couple morganite flourish pieces, most of the crimson rogue set, 150 winter wolf pelts, a lot more treasure and over 10000 more food points in each category than i started out with thanks to the ungodly amount of hoardsell loot and food (we're talking 3+ stacks each on average) i ended up with, and a massive migraine. At the end of it all, i found in my hoard exactly one Deep Sea Lobster. The spawn rate is definitely bugged as all hell.

Sornieth's first two rainbow star rarity item
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1 deepsea lobster dropped compared to 164 of the other new lobster.
1 deepsea lobster dropped compared to 164 of the other new lobster.
I have 99 red ones and 1 blue one as well.... [emoji=guardian confused size=1]
I have 99 red ones and 1 blue one as well....
UEKFohX.png
Yup, something's definitely wrong here. XD

I've been grinding pretty frequently and I only have 1 of the Deep Sea Lobster compared to a 99 stack of the Plaguebringer's Delight.
Yup, something's definitely wrong here. XD

I've been grinding pretty frequently and I only have 1 of the Deep Sea Lobster compared to a 99 stack of the Plaguebringer's Delight.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Yeah the drop rate is definitely bugged it seems, they drop but at a very rare level which makes no sense for a normal monster food drop.
Yeah the drop rate is definitely bugged it seems, they drop but at a very rare level which makes no sense for a normal monster food drop.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6