Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Deep Sea Lobster?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Same here! I have like 50 of the recolor, but only one of the Deep Sea Lobster.
Same here! I have like 50 of the recolor, but only one of the Deep Sea Lobster.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
I just came here with the same problem myself, I have between 25 and 60 of everything else but only one of the deep sea lobsters
I just came here with the same problem myself, I have between 25 and 60 of everything else but only one of the deep sea lobsters
wishlist
Same issue! One Deep Sea, and 45-60 of everything else (of the new food drops).
Same issue! One Deep Sea, and 45-60 of everything else (of the new food drops).
Same issue here. I've been grinding Boreal Wood for 2-3 hours now, and I have 0 Deep Sea Lobsters and 30-50 of all the other food items.
Same issue here. I've been grinding Boreal Wood for 2-3 hours now, and I have 0 Deep Sea Lobsters and 30-50 of all the other food items.
Na5WGHa.png
Yeeeeah.

I have over a stack of most foods, lots of most everything else.... and two deep sea lobsters.
Yeeeeah.

I have over a stack of most foods, lots of most everything else.... and two deep sea lobsters.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Same deal here, like everyone else, I have a TINY amount of these little lobsters compared to everything else (1 deep sea lobster, probably a stack by now of all the other things)
Same deal here, like everyone else, I have a TINY amount of these little lobsters compared to everything else (1 deep sea lobster, probably a stack by now of all the other things)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Yeaaaah it's clearly bugged. I've gotten 55 of the other lobster and not a single deep sea one.
Yeaaaah it's clearly bugged. I've gotten 55 of the other lobster and not a single deep sea one.
Same, bugged drop rate
Same, bugged drop rate
E5NiyJY.png
yea i'm working on my third stack of the red lobster but only three of the other. and my friend says she's having the same problem, only one for her so far and between us we've probably been in the coli for upwards of 20hrs since the new familiars.
yea i'm working on my third stack of the red lobster but only three of the other. and my friend says she's having the same problem, only one for her so far and between us we've probably been in the coli for upwards of 20hrs since the new familiars.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Definitely bugged. Ive gotten ONE ever. Compared to stacks of other foods.
Definitely bugged. Ive gotten ONE ever. Compared to stacks of other foods.
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6