Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Treasure count not updating
Ive been having this bug where after i play games at the fairground for a while and i clikc back to my clan, the treasure count goes back to the amount it was before i started playing games. it only updates to the correct amount after i play one round of antifracture (only antifracture. it wont update after any other game)
Ive been having this bug where after i play games at the fairground for a while and i clikc back to my clan, the treasure count goes back to the amount it was before i started playing games. it only updates to the correct amount after i play one round of antifracture (only antifracture. it wont update after any other game)
66.png
@LuckOfTheClaws This is because flight rising is split into two different parts, and sometimes it takes a while for the treasure to sync between the parts. The treasure is still there, it will just take a bit for it to appear.
@LuckOfTheClaws This is because flight rising is split into two different parts, and sometimes it takes a while for the treasure to sync between the parts. The treasure is still there, it will just take a bit for it to appear.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd