Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum dropping normal apparel?
I've just had [item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots] drop in the blooming grove. Is that a bug or am I out of the loop? I got a starsilk but I just looked it up and saw it drops from neutral enemies. But I never heard of the arctic set dropping.
I've just had Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots drop in the blooming grove. Is that a bug or am I out of the loop? I got a starsilk but I just looked it up and saw it drops from neutral enemies. But I never heard of the arctic set dropping.
He/Him||+2 Hours

My Hatchery
Impure Diamonds, Sun Beams, Colorful Snow Cones
@TheCheshireSpy

I don't see a way to link to a status update, so you'll have to use the dev tracker if you want to see it yourself. That's expected behavior as far as I understand.
Quote:
Status Update Feb 04, 2019, 10:24:05
By Undel
All elemental enemies in the coliseum now have a very rare chance of dropping a corresponding elemental runestone. Additional apparel drops (not exclusive) also have a low chance of dropping.
@TheCheshireSpy

I don't see a way to link to a status update, so you'll have to use the dev tracker if you want to see it yourself. That's expected behavior as far as I understand.
Quote:
Status Update Feb 04, 2019, 10:24:05
By Undel
All elemental enemies in the coliseum now have a very rare chance of dropping a corresponding elemental runestone. Additional apparel drops (not exclusive) also have a low chance of dropping.
@TheCheshireSpy

Apparel used to unlock Hibernal Den slots drops in all the venues, see also this post.
@TheCheshireSpy

Apparel used to unlock Hibernal Den slots drops in all the venues, see also this post.