Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Offspring Preview Eye Error
When trying to set a new nest, my previewed offspring appear to be calculating/displaying with shadow eyes, and I am a wind clan.

Tried refreshing/resetting and previewing different pairs and it gave me shadow eyes every time.

Screenshot Provided
3308jmb.png

When trying to set a new nest, my previewed offspring appear to be calculating/displaying with shadow eyes, and I am a wind clan.

Tried refreshing/resetting and previewing different pairs and it gave me shadow eyes every time.

Screenshot Provided
3308jmb.png

Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
@Xandolin have you tried clearing your cache?
@Xandolin have you tried clearing your cache?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

I had tried clearing the cache and it hadnt cleared the issue, but moving to a new device i couldnt repeat the bug. Just went back and did a more thorough clear and now its back to normal.

I guess i just had to try a little harder lol

(edited. forgot to ping. thanks much for the help!)
@Ralzakark

I had tried clearing the cache and it hadnt cleared the issue, but moving to a new device i couldnt repeat the bug. Just went back and did a more thorough clear and now its back to normal.

I guess i just had to try a little harder lol

(edited. forgot to ping. thanks much for the help!)
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
@Xandolin

This occurs when you're partially logged out - the "default" eyes for breeding previews if you aren't logged in are Shadow eyes.

Since FR is hosted across two domains right now, it's possible to be logged in on one half while not logged in on the other. For me this usually occurs if I've tried to do things on site during the rollover downtime! If you log out and log back in, or clear your cookies, that should fix the issue.
@Xandolin

This occurs when you're partially logged out - the "default" eyes for breeding previews if you aren't logged in are Shadow eyes.

Since FR is hosted across two domains right now, it's possible to be logged in on one half while not logged in on the other. For me this usually occurs if I've tried to do things on site during the rollover downtime! If you log out and log back in, or clear your cookies, that should fix the issue.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png