Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I posted too quickly?
I tried to comment on a player's page but it said I was posting too quickly? This has popped up on two different player's pages and the last time I commented something was two minutes ago!
I tried to comment on a player's page but it said I was posting too quickly? This has popped up on two different player's pages and the last time I commented something was two minutes ago!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@cynderfire not a bug, you hit the spam filter. You’ll have to wait a while before you can post on pages again (it ranges anywhere from 20 minutes to a few hours- in some cases it even takes until after rollover to clear up)
@cynderfire not a bug, you hit the spam filter. You’ll have to wait a while before you can post on pages again (it ranges anywhere from 20 minutes to a few hours- in some cases it even takes until after rollover to clear up)
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
What's that, and how do I avoid hitting it again?
@Shinyumbreon
What's that, and how do I avoid hitting it again?
@cynderfire it just means you were posting/commenting too often- space out posting/commenting a bit and you should be able to avoid this in the future
@cynderfire it just means you were posting/commenting too often- space out posting/commenting a bit and you should be able to avoid this in the future
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
Oh! (I had three people to respond to.)
I'll try that, thank you for the advice!
@Shinyumbreon
Oh! (I had three people to respond to.)
I'll try that, thank you for the advice!
We limit the amount of times someone can post in a given timeframe. Wait a few minutes and it should allow you to post again.
We limit the amount of times someone can post in a given timeframe. Wait a few minutes and it should allow you to post again.