Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Levels of exalted dragons not showing up
1 2
I was going through my sales history from last week to record how many levels I sent to Water Flight's Public Buy via Private Auctions, but the levels of the dragons are no longer listed in their tooltips. I tried looking up two of the exalted dragons with dragon search, and the levels don't show up there either. Dragons that are not exalted have their levels listed. Is this feature intended, or a mistake?

I am using the lastest version of Firefox.
I was going through my sales history from last week to record how many levels I sent to Water Flight's Public Buy via Private Auctions, but the levels of the dragons are no longer listed in their tooltips. I tried looking up two of the exalted dragons with dragon search, and the levels don't show up there either. Dragons that are not exalted have their levels listed. Is this feature intended, or a mistake?

I am using the lastest version of Firefox.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Also seeing this issue on Chrome. This is a terrible loss for me as I need to be able to double-check dragon levels sent to other players for mercenary work, raffles, public buys, etc.
Also seeing this issue on Chrome. This is a terrible loss for me as I need to be able to double-check dragon levels sent to other players for mercenary work, raffles, public buys, etc.
Seeing this on Chrome and Safari, this feature is incredibly necessary for work on raffles and public buys and attending such would be very difficult without the ability to check levels in the tooltips
Seeing this on Chrome and Safari, this feature is incredibly necessary for work on raffles and public buys and attending such would be very difficult without the ability to check levels in the tooltips
widepeepo
Same here! Using the most recent Firefox.
This feature was really handy to me for the same reasons as the players above me. I hope this isn't permanent...
Same here! Using the most recent Firefox.
This feature was really handy to me for the same reasons as the players above me. I hope this isn't permanent...
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Also not seeing it on Chrome, Safari and Firefox

I really hope this is a temporary issue
Also not seeing it on Chrome, Safari and Firefox

I really hope this is a temporary issue
Also seeing this in chrome idk if this is a bug or a feature?

If I recall correctly, on the dragon exalt podium you never used to be able to see levels but the drop down on CR/AH even on exalted dragons would show a level.

edit: one theory we maybe had was data limited to 14 days but I would need to see if dragon exalt restore feature had a useable drop down. (training dragons to test now, will return)

The person sending the dragons to raffle wouldn't be able to see that info which is not a good change bc receivers receive waay too many dragons to verify all of them on their own via exalt restore.
Also seeing this in chrome idk if this is a bug or a feature?

If I recall correctly, on the dragon exalt podium you never used to be able to see levels but the drop down on CR/AH even on exalted dragons would show a level.

edit: one theory we maybe had was data limited to 14 days but I would need to see if dragon exalt restore feature had a useable drop down. (training dragons to test now, will return)

The person sending the dragons to raffle wouldn't be able to see that info which is not a good change bc receivers receive waay too many dragons to verify all of them on their own via exalt restore.
ok now with more useful bug fix type data and relevant screenshots: I'm using 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) of google chrome (says it's up to date) windows 10 home/version 1903/ OS build 18362.207 (I updated on the 1st of july but it's like the may 2019 build) this is what tooltips in AH history look like for non exalted dragons: [img]https://imgur.com/J1CeCKh.png[/img] this was taken when dragon was still in my lair this is what a tooltip in AH history looks like for an exalted dragon: [img]https://imgur.com/xsLA6d5.png[/img] (this was a dragon I sent into Wind yesterday but I took the screenshot today). once I exalted the first dragon above to ice this is what the same AH tooltip now looked like (the level info vanishes from right corner) [img]https://imgur.com/hQGRb1m.png[/img] this is what that same dragon looks like in exalt restore (no tooltip but it does have a level listed in the text so the data still is tied to dragon for the next 14 days) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/162803676023357440/596001268699496449/unknown.png[/img] however, exalt restore is not a complete substitute for the info being visible on the drop down tool tip in the AH. when an oof person sends dragons somewhere they can't use exalt restore of the receiver to look up level. putting all the level confirmation on the shoulders of the receiver is bad (I can accept 8k dragons in a week at times, any specific sender might only have 500 dragons in AH history to re-find info from). also once a receiver uses the restore feature of exalt restore they can't open that menu to look up info. I know the level of the dragon in exalt restore would vanish in 14days but that's when the AH history would vanish. (CRs I guess stick level info in trade details for max backup) CRs also have this pattern of drop down on a non exalted dragon will show level and drop down of an exalted dragon won't.
ok now with more useful bug fix type data and relevant screenshots:

I'm using 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) of google chrome (says it's up to date)

windows 10 home/version 1903/ OS build 18362.207 (I updated on the 1st of july but it's like the may 2019 build)

this is what tooltips in AH history look like for non exalted dragons:
J1CeCKh.png this was taken when dragon was still in my lair

this is what a tooltip in AH history looks like for an exalted dragon:
xsLA6d5.png (this was a dragon I sent into Wind yesterday but I took the screenshot today).

once I exalted the first dragon above to ice this is what the same AH tooltip now looked like (the level info vanishes from right corner)
hQGRb1m.png

this is what that same dragon looks like in exalt restore (no tooltip but it does have a level listed in the text so the data still is tied to dragon for the next 14 days)
unknown.png

however, exalt restore is not a complete substitute for the info being visible on the drop down tool tip in the AH.

when an oof person sends dragons somewhere they can't use exalt restore of the receiver to look up level.
putting all the level confirmation on the shoulders of the receiver is bad (I can accept 8k dragons in a week at times, any specific sender might only have 500 dragons in AH history to re-find info from).

also once a receiver uses the restore feature of exalt restore they can't open that menu to look up info.

I know the level of the dragon in exalt restore would vanish in 14days but that's when the AH history would vanish. (CRs I guess stick level info in trade details for max backup)
CRs also have this pattern of drop down on a non exalted dragon will show level and drop down of an exalted dragon won't.
Can confirm, i am seeing it too. I'm on the latest version of Chrome and i went to go check a dragon i sent in to Wind yesterday and wouldn't you know, i couldn't see it's level now, since it's been exalted. This is definitely going to make attending for a Raffle or PB a lot harder now. If this was intended it would be nice to know, but it would also be really nice to know it wasn't and it's temporary, lol.
Can confirm, i am seeing it too. I'm on the latest version of Chrome and i went to go check a dragon i sent in to Wind yesterday and wouldn't you know, i couldn't see it's level now, since it's been exalted. This is definitely going to make attending for a Raffle or PB a lot harder now. If this was intended it would be nice to know, but it would also be really nice to know it wasn't and it's temporary, lol.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
level info also doesn't show up for exalted dragons i've received. this is gonna make any event involving sending/receiving + exalting dragons really hard 'cause you can't double check levels after the fact or if there's a (possible) mistake in recording. (i was checking levels i'd received for foddart and realized i couldn't)

i'm using safari 10.1.2
level info also doesn't show up for exalted dragons i've received. this is gonna make any event involving sending/receiving + exalting dragons really hard 'cause you can't double check levels after the fact or if there's a (possible) mistake in recording. (i was checking levels i'd received for foddart and realized i couldn't)

i'm using safari 10.1.2
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Same issue using the latest version of Opera. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but if it is, this is extremely detrimental to people working public buys, raffles, and mercenary buys during pushes. Mistakes happen during recording and we need to be able to double-check, but often times we've already exalted the dragon by the time the sender alerts us to it. The exalt restore page gets way too long to be usable without any sorting for those of us who work buys and raffles, so we kind of really needed this feature.
Same issue using the latest version of Opera. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but if it is, this is extremely detrimental to people working public buys, raffles, and mercenary buys during pushes. Mistakes happen during recording and we need to be able to double-check, but often times we've already exalted the dragon by the time the sender alerts us to it. The exalt restore page gets way too long to be usable without any sorting for those of us who work buys and raffles, so we kind of really needed this feature.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2