Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | can't remove apparel :/
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13093080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130931/13093080_350.png[/img] [/url]

13093080_350.png
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me does that dragon have more apparel slots than other dragons in your clan? this is a bug that happens when a dragon "remembers" the number of slots it had in its previous lair, and using the extra slots causes the apparel to be stuck. you can solve this issue by contacting the support staff or buying the slots
@gn0me does that dragon have more apparel slots than other dragons in your clan? this is a bug that happens when a dragon "remembers" the number of slots it had in its previous lair, and using the extra slots causes the apparel to be stuck. you can solve this issue by contacting the support staff or buying the slots
fzww6al.png
I'm aware of the known bug

its never been stuck before though, my three year old puts it on and takes it off my three level 25s whenever she gets the opportunity. I don't really care about apparel - I like colours, genes and lore. And long walks by the seaside blah blahblah
I do like to be able to remove apparel from dragons that look like they've been dressed by a three year old so I can see the dragon again though

edit: and this is the first time I haven't been able to
I'm aware of the known bug

its never been stuck before though, my three year old puts it on and takes it off my three level 25s whenever she gets the opportunity. I don't really care about apparel - I like colours, genes and lore. And long walks by the seaside blah blahblah
I do like to be able to remove apparel from dragons that look like they've been dressed by a three year old so I can see the dragon again though

edit: and this is the first time I haven't been able to
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

When the bug occurs is seemingly random (in terms of being un-removable). So while you could take the apparel off before - it was, unfortunately, just because you were lucky it didn't get stuck. This time though it seems to have stuck and so your only option would be, as Chatoyant said, to contact staff or buy the slots on another dragon in your lair until you have as many as that dragon has.

There is no other way to fix the issue that players are aware of.
@gn0me

When the bug occurs is seemingly random (in terms of being un-removable). So while you could take the apparel off before - it was, unfortunately, just because you were lucky it didn't get stuck. This time though it seems to have stuck and so your only option would be, as Chatoyant said, to contact staff or buy the slots on another dragon in your lair until you have as many as that dragon has.

There is no other way to fix the issue that players are aware of.
IT7iTv8.png