Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [SOLVED] Eye mishap
I noticed that when I preview offspring when nesting dragons, the hatchlings display with shadow eyes instead of light eyes. This happens with any dragons I try to nest, but this issue appears only when using chrome. On firefox, the nesting grounds page displays as should. On another note, my username also isn't as it should. I changed it to simply Sobi a while ago but, again only on chrome, nesting grounds display it as my old username SobiMoppi.

Here's a screenshot of what's going on.

Troubleshooting I did on my own;
- Cleared cache
- Updated chrome to newest version

Luckily it's only a visual mishap and doesn't seem to affect anything other than previews, but I found it odd enough to report.
I noticed that when I preview offspring when nesting dragons, the hatchlings display with shadow eyes instead of light eyes. This happens with any dragons I try to nest, but this issue appears only when using chrome. On firefox, the nesting grounds page displays as should. On another note, my username also isn't as it should. I changed it to simply Sobi a while ago but, again only on chrome, nesting grounds display it as my old username SobiMoppi.

Here's a screenshot of what's going on.

Troubleshooting I did on my own;
- Cleared cache
- Updated chrome to newest version

Luckily it's only a visual mishap and doesn't seem to affect anything other than previews, but I found it odd enough to report.
ef45fe38258e11fa1b5e3bbc6d78d1f5d5c67737.png GeFqd6P.png GeFqd6P.png
  • cera
  • she/they/it
  • fr time +10
@Sobi

Sounds like you're partially logged out

The nesting grounds will default to shadow in the event it cannot pinpoint your flight.

Your best bet on that front would be to log out from the main page, clear your cache again, and log back in.

Sometimes being logged in on multiple devices causes issues with logging in/out and the like.

@Sobi

Sounds like you're partially logged out

The nesting grounds will default to shadow in the event it cannot pinpoint your flight.

Your best bet on that front would be to log out from the main page, clear your cache again, and log back in.

Sometimes being logged in on multiple devices causes issues with logging in/out and the like.

IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

Ah, that solved the issue. Thank you!
@AlphaSobek

Ah, that solved the issue. Thank you!
ef45fe38258e11fa1b5e3bbc6d78d1f5d5c67737.png GeFqd6P.png GeFqd6P.png
  • cera
  • she/they/it
  • fr time +10