Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | lair tab issue - SOLVED
when i click the side arrows on dragons in my lair (in the first two rows of my page 1) it will take me to the 2nd tab instead of the next dragon in my current tab. This is not when i'm clicking next on the last dragon, it happens on the first few dragons.
it's consistent and happens the same way every time:
tab 1 (page 1) dragon 1 > tab 2 dragon 1 > tab 1 dragon 2 > tab 2 dragon 2 > tab 1 dragon 3 > (continues alternating until tab 2 dragon 5) > tab 2 dragon 6 > tab 1 dragon 7 > tab 1 dragon 8 > tab 2 dragon 7
(my tab 2 only has 7 dragons)
then it continues just fine in order
also this does not happen when i visit other lairs.

browser: google chrome
error text: N/A
sceenshot wouldn't help in this case
when i click the side arrows on dragons in my lair (in the first two rows of my page 1) it will take me to the 2nd tab instead of the next dragon in my current tab. This is not when i'm clicking next on the last dragon, it happens on the first few dragons.
it's consistent and happens the same way every time:
tab 1 (page 1) dragon 1 > tab 2 dragon 1 > tab 1 dragon 2 > tab 2 dragon 2 > tab 1 dragon 3 > (continues alternating until tab 2 dragon 5) > tab 2 dragon 6 > tab 1 dragon 7 > tab 1 dragon 8 > tab 2 dragon 7
(my tab 2 only has 7 dragons)
then it continues just fine in order
also this does not happen when i visit other lairs.

browser: google chrome
error text: N/A
sceenshot wouldn't help in this case
watch bungo stray dogs
@starrllight This showed up in the Lair Revamp Bugs Thread. Solution: [quote]In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.[/quote]
@starrllight

This showed up in the Lair Revamp Bugs Thread. Solution:
Quote:
In both your lair and den (if you have multiple den tabs) click edit then move your first tab to another spot. Wait for the page to save, then move the tab back to where you really wanted it. Your dragons will now figure the rest out.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind
thank you!
sorry, I searched the keywords before posting but didn't see any forum posts about it :(
@nightwind
thank you!
sorry, I searched the keywords before posting but didn't see any forum posts about it :(
watch bungo stray dogs