Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin and Alerts Popups not working
I try to transmute/create stuff in baldwin or check my alerts, but the popups aren't coming up. I'm using chrome, and this might have something to do with the site blockers I installed recently, but I don't know how to enable the popups. Other things like pinkerton and tooltips work.

Thank you!
I try to transmute/create stuff in baldwin or check my alerts, but the popups aren't coming up. I'm using chrome, and this might have something to do with the site blockers I installed recently, but I don't know how to enable the popups. Other things like pinkerton and tooltips work.

Thank you!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@ElecSquirrel10

Without knowing what site blocker you have I can't give you exact directions. I'd suggest googling the name of your blocker and "enable pop-ups" or try whitelisting www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com.
@ElecSquirrel10

Without knowing what site blocker you have I can't give you exact directions. I'd suggest googling the name of your blocker and "enable pop-ups" or try whitelisting www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I tried that, it didn't work, but thank you for your answer!

I use Productivity Owl and BlockSite if that helps!
I tried that, it didn't work, but thank you for your answer!

I use Productivity Owl and BlockSite if that helps!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
maybe the last site update?
Mine is doing it occasionally too, this time i didn't even get my transmute when i was directed there from my waystone
maybe the last site update?
Mine is doing it occasionally too, this time i didn't even get my transmute when i was directed there from my waystone
qDkA25S.png