Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Is FR running super slow for anyone else
1 2
Should this be in a different forum? Idk, not really looking for help, just seeing if anyone else is experiencing this BEFORE I look for help.

Lately Fr has been lagging like it's never lagged before for me. My internet is fine and every other site is running perfectly, so it's def not me.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Should this be in a different forum? Idk, not really looking for help, just seeing if anyone else is experiencing this BEFORE I look for help.

Lately Fr has been lagging like it's never lagged before for me. My internet is fine and every other site is running perfectly, so it's def not me.

Anyone else experiencing this?
FzcSfdS.png
@Dreamson

Yep. same here.
@Dreamson

Yep. same here.
QiRqFyd.gifsnowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif
I'm having really annoying loading issues. Like the page will half load and then just stop, and I know other people have been having the issue as well, so it's not just you! No idea what this is stemming from, but hopefully staff's looking into it...
I'm having really annoying loading issues. Like the page will half load and then just stop, and I know other people have been having the issue as well, so it's not just you! No idea what this is stemming from, but hopefully staff's looking into it...
O5E3cD8.pngm7Hvges.gifIIi7EAM.pngs16_book.pngs12_02_book.pngxkpjovu.pngb0rJZdn.pngimage.png
Yes, it's been doing weird things with me. Giving me errors because it won't load the Scrying Workshop, sometimes it freezes mid-load and I have to cancel/reload the page again, which is really frustrating. Also the coliseum, my dragons sometimes just--decide not to attack when they're already halfway across the screen.
Yes, it's been doing weird things with me. Giving me errors because it won't load the Scrying Workshop, sometimes it freezes mid-load and I have to cancel/reload the page again, which is really frustrating. Also the coliseum, my dragons sometimes just--decide not to attack when they're already halfway across the screen.
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif

Any dragon on my lair clearout tab is for sale. 30kt/g each, or 50 gems if you buy them directly from the Auction House. I do accept mixed payments.
Same here. I've tried it on Opera, Firefox, Chrome, different computers.. Definitely something on the site's side, but I've noticed if the page is taking too long, I can stop it from loading, refresh and it loads like normal.
Same here. I've tried it on Opera, Firefox, Chrome, different computers.. Definitely something on the site's side, but I've noticed if the page is taking too long, I can stop it from loading, refresh and it loads like normal.
It's Deki, not Deli! Please be sure to ping me correctly!
DeviantART || FR tumblr || Art search || Graphics artist search
I've noticed similar problems within the last week or two, yes.
I've noticed similar problems within the last week or two, yes.
813n0kF.png sig_banner_by_soenkan-dcab07c.png
uhg oh my gosh FINALLY other people are seeing this. I've been dealing with this for at least 2 months now, specifically the whole "page loads halfway and you have to reload" issue.
uhg oh my gosh FINALLY other people are seeing this. I've been dealing with this for at least 2 months now, specifically the whole "page loads halfway and you have to reload" issue.
yep. Like some others have said, a page will load in halfway, however, once I refresh it appears normal as usual. I didn't think too much on it but now seeing that several others are experiencing the same issues..
yep. Like some others have said, a page will load in halfway, however, once I refresh it appears normal as usual. I didn't think too much on it but now seeing that several others are experiencing the same issues..
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png
Fallaci
they / them
FR time
INFP
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but I've had some trouble recently too. If I have 3+ tabs open at once, some of them just don't load. Or, well, they do, but it takes about a minute.
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but I've had some trouble recently too. If I have 3+ tabs open at once, some of them just don't load. Or, well, they do, but it takes about a minute.
GRmuABI.png
Yep, same thing has been happening to me as well, and i normally have no issue with FR at all. Any other site works fine, its just FR that's having any issue for me.
Yep, same thing has been happening to me as well, and i normally have no issue with FR at all. Any other site works fine, its just FR that's having any issue for me.
Ef1ONJ1.png
1 2