Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I am having the same problem here for at least 3 or 4 days. The site's loading really slow and some pages just remain blank white while 'loading'. Doesn't matter what browser is it, or what time of the day :/
I am having the same problem here for at least 3 or 4 days. The site's loading really slow and some pages just remain blank white while 'loading'. Doesn't matter what browser is it, or what time of the day :/
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I'm having the same issue today. So far I haven't even been able to bond with familiars because the page won't load. My internet is fine right now.
I'm having the same issue today. So far I haven't even been able to bond with familiars because the page won't load. My internet is fine right now.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I've also been experiencing this issue recently. I'm using FireFox, and I only experience this issue on the Flight Rising website: no other sites. Pages will load very slowly, sometimes refusing to load completely, and the page needs to be refreshed in order to resolve it.
I've also been experiencing this issue recently. I'm using FireFox, and I only experience this issue on the Flight Rising website: no other sites. Pages will load very slowly, sometimes refusing to load completely, and the page needs to be refreshed in order to resolve it.
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
Having issues as well. Some pages are forever loading (sometimes refresh works) but ultimately the site seems laggy on and off depending where you are navigating.
Using Firefox on my end.
Having issues as well. Some pages are forever loading (sometimes refresh works) but ultimately the site seems laggy on and off depending where you are navigating.
Using Firefox on my end.
Same as everyone else and it seems worse this morning. The Scrying Workshop repeatedly refuses to load the new image after you click the Predict button. I'm experiencing this on my laptop (Chrome) and tablet (Firefox).
Same as everyone else and it seems worse this morning. The Scrying Workshop repeatedly refuses to load the new image after you click the Predict button. I'm experiencing this on my laptop (Chrome) and tablet (Firefox).
6NbB7wv.png
Now it's avatars not showing and sites never fully loading, the coli was fine earlier. Sometimes it doesn't start loading and I have to refresh a few times.

Also using Chrome.
Now it's avatars not showing and sites never fully loading, the coli was fine earlier. Sometimes it doesn't start loading and I have to refresh a few times.

Also using Chrome.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Came from Tumblr to throw in my two cents, running on most recent Google Chrome and playing from Eastern US, in case it's a server issue.
Auction House, Coli, and moving from Profile to Lair are all loading incredibly slow, I usually have to refresh a couple times to get the pages to load at all.

This has been happening since just before May started.

apparently the ancient breeds don't know how the internet works and are trying to physically claw their way through the servers to get to us. Old people Am I right?
Came from Tumblr to throw in my two cents, running on most recent Google Chrome and playing from Eastern US, in case it's a server issue.
Auction House, Coli, and moving from Profile to Lair are all loading incredibly slow, I usually have to refresh a couple times to get the pages to load at all.

This has been happening since just before May started.

apparently the ancient breeds don't know how the internet works and are trying to physically claw their way through the servers to get to us. Old people Am I right?
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Same as above. Eastern US (Central Florida specifically), most recent Chrome, router/modem reset about a week ago. Computer is a Moldy Oldy (tech-wise), but every other site is fine so that's not it.
Same as above. Eastern US (Central Florida specifically), most recent Chrome, router/modem reset about a week ago. Computer is a Moldy Oldy (tech-wise), but every other site is fine so that's not it.
“People are always getting on my case for not liking children. That is simply not true, I love children. They are delicious.” — Mister Morgue

"A hazard of having such “colorful” hair is that a bee just tried to aggressively pollinate me. No means no, fella."- Bret, Blue Stahli
I've had the same problem myself lately, both on my computer and on mobile (Chrome and Safari). It's happened a few times in the coli that it would freeze on me just before an enemy attacks and will not allow me to move. I have waited up to five minutes for this to resolve itself, but the only thing that works is exiting the coli and restarting, which is not ideal.

I'm in western Canada if that data is of any use
I've had the same problem myself lately, both on my computer and on mobile (Chrome and Safari). It's happened a few times in the coli that it would freeze on me just before an enemy attacks and will not allow me to move. I have waited up to five minutes for this to resolve itself, but the only thing that works is exiting the coli and restarting, which is not ideal.

I'm in western Canada if that data is of any use
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Same here. I though it was my internet at first, but it repeated itself on two different networks, different browsers (though mostly Chrome). Other websites loaded absolutely fine at the same time. Good to know it's not just me, thought.

Closing a lagging page and reopening it temporarily fixes it for me, but sure is annoying.
Same here. I though it was my internet at first, but it repeated itself on two different networks, different browsers (though mostly Chrome). Other websites loaded absolutely fine at the same time. Good to know it's not just me, thought.

Closing a lagging page and reopening it temporarily fixes it for me, but sure is annoying.

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18