Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
past 3-5 days pages are failing to load entirely or loading extremely slowly. on multiple computers and devices
past 3-5 days pages are failing to load entirely or loading extremely slowly. on multiple computers and devices
Eh25y1w.png
Also having issues where some pages and images fail to load that requires a refresh to fix.

I'm also having issues with the coli, and I made a thread about it here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2673595

All these issues seem to have started at the same time as the site crashed and started setting off people's antivirus software, and I really do think it's related. Maybe there's some issues with the servers or something.
Also having issues where some pages and images fail to load that requires a refresh to fix.

I'm also having issues with the coli, and I made a thread about it here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2673595

All these issues seem to have started at the same time as the site crashed and started setting off people's antivirus software, and I really do think it's related. Maybe there's some issues with the servers or something.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Chiming in with the rest of you. I've been experiencing serious site lag across multiple devices at least for couple of days. Coliseum loads battles really slowly, or just hangs on the white screen seemingly indefinitely and random pages across the site encounter similar lag and need to be refreshed to get over it.

I ran some speed and network tests and those together with the fact that I'm not experiencing issues with any other services (and of course the fact that others are having similar issues here), do confirm the issue is not on my end.

Chiming in with the rest of you. I've been experiencing serious site lag across multiple devices at least for couple of days. Coliseum loads battles really slowly, or just hangs on the white screen seemingly indefinitely and random pages across the site encounter similar lag and need to be refreshed to get over it.

I ran some speed and network tests and those together with the fact that I'm not experiencing issues with any other services (and of course the fact that others are having similar issues here), do confirm the issue is not on my end.

HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
A lot of people in the discords i'm in, including me, are having issues with site lag as well. And it seems to be getting worse. For me, though, it's only an issue on desktop. Mobile is actually running a little faster for me lol.
A lot of people in the discords i'm in, including me, are having issues with site lag as well. And it seems to be getting worse. For me, though, it's only an issue on desktop. Mobile is actually running a little faster for me lol.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Chiming in as well, using Firefox from my Windows desktop and really awful lag the past few days, sometimes with pages simply never loading but also not error-ing out. They just... look like they are *trying* to load, endlessly.
Chiming in as well, using Firefox from my Windows desktop and really awful lag the past few days, sometimes with pages simply never loading but also not error-ing out. They just... look like they are *trying* to load, endlessly.
EGjlGzP.png
This is happening to me, as well, on all of my devices (computer, tablet, phone). Pages fail to load, and Coli occasionally just freezes, and in both cases it may take several refreshes to start working properly.

I've also tried accessing other parts of the site at the same time in another tab, and usually I am able to, but even then the other page refuses to load. So some parts of the site are accessible while other aren't simultaneously. (For example right now I am able to navigate forums, while my lair is in another tab, refusing to load. EDIT: shortly after, it was the forums not loading.)

I use Chrome, but the exact version varies between devices, so it doesn't seem to be linked to that at least.
This is happening to me, as well, on all of my devices (computer, tablet, phone). Pages fail to load, and Coli occasionally just freezes, and in both cases it may take several refreshes to start working properly.

I've also tried accessing other parts of the site at the same time in another tab, and usually I am able to, but even then the other page refuses to load. So some parts of the site are accessible while other aren't simultaneously. (For example right now I am able to navigate forums, while my lair is in another tab, refusing to load. EDIT: shortly after, it was the forums not loading.)

I use Chrome, but the exact version varies between devices, so it doesn't seem to be linked to that at least.
To add in some potential more info - I seem to have worse lag at night FR time after rollover. By the time I wake up around noon FR time it's more tolerable, but around now it's a struggle.
To add in some potential more info - I seem to have worse lag at night FR time after rollover. By the time I wake up around noon FR time it's more tolerable, but around now it's a struggle.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Success? It appears I'm not alone and it's not my internet's issue...

For me, it's vistas not loading (all of this thread is vista-less), coli staying on a white screen for a few minutes or forum pages randomly loading loading loading until they load, pressing the buy button in AH via spacebar not reacting at all for a few minutes - or buying but not updating the screen. Exalting and/or viewing my own lair is also iffy, which sad because we're literally in the middle of a dom push.

I'm on Chromium, version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit). All other sites load as fast as they usually do.
Success? It appears I'm not alone and it's not my internet's issue...

For me, it's vistas not loading (all of this thread is vista-less), coli staying on a white screen for a few minutes or forum pages randomly loading loading loading until they load, pressing the buy button in AH via spacebar not reacting at all for a few minutes - or buying but not updating the screen. Exalting and/or viewing my own lair is also iffy, which sad because we're literally in the middle of a dom push.

I'm on Chromium, version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit). All other sites load as fast as they usually do.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Alright. As far as I know, I've been having this lagging issue since May 4 with me trying to use the coli but the coli images refuse to load properly either in between battles or right from the first battle (the screen looks like what @/Lililira is showing in her thread). Also this whole site seems to have issues with loading in general.

While I don't know if the issue has been present the day before (on May 3) or not because I accidentally missed out on logging in that day, I wasn't encountering a problem such as this prior to the 4th—though I wouldn't discard the possibility of the problem being present earlier than when I first noticed it.

(I use Chrome on desktop with a wireless connection.)
Alright. As far as I know, I've been having this lagging issue since May 4 with me trying to use the coli but the coli images refuse to load properly either in between battles or right from the first battle (the screen looks like what @/Lililira is showing in her thread). Also this whole site seems to have issues with loading in general.

While I don't know if the issue has been present the day before (on May 3) or not because I accidentally missed out on logging in that day, I wasn't encountering a problem such as this prior to the 4th—though I wouldn't discard the possibility of the problem being present earlier than when I first noticed it.

(I use Chrome on desktop with a wireless connection.)
t0iLvtA.gift0iLvtA.gift0iLvtA.gif
I thought it was just me, so I didn't bother posting anything, but I've had major lag issues as well. Not so much at this time, but in the afternoon and evenings FR time. It is all places on the site for me, like when I was trying to load up the mini developer update last night around 8pm FR time and ended up giving up. It's just FR. I am using Chrome on an Android with wireless cable internet.
I thought it was just me, so I didn't bother posting anything, but I've had major lag issues as well. Not so much at this time, but in the afternoon and evenings FR time. It is all places on the site for me, like when I was trying to load up the mini developer update last night around 8pm FR time and ended up giving up. It's just FR. I am using Chrome on an Android with wireless cable internet.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18