Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I am also having this issue. Pages and images not loading at all and if they do it takes a very long time. Difficulty loading things in the AH, Scrying Workshop and posting.
I am also having this issue. Pages and images not loading at all and if they do it takes a very long time. Difficulty loading things in the AH, Scrying Workshop and posting.
Heart.gif
Yikes! It's still pretty laggy today... Coli feels near impossible ;-;
Yikes! It's still pretty laggy today... Coli feels near impossible ;-;
grQU96J.png
I've been having terrible lag lately. The Coli won't load, and if it does it takes time for the attacks to go through. I logged on this morning and all that would come up was a error page. Some treasure I got even glitched out because of the lag, and I no longer have it.
I've been having terrible lag lately. The Coli won't load, and if it does it takes time for the attacks to go through. I logged on this morning and all that would come up was a error page. Some treasure I got even glitched out because of the lag, and I no longer have it.
export202212031906142700.png
I just wanted to chime in to say I'm experiencing the same issues. Pages take a long time to fully load, sometimes they don't even load at all, everything to do with coli can be laggy as well, working in the dressing room or scrying workshop can be tricky because images take a looong time to load, . . .
Using F5 to reload the page, or clicking somewhere on the coli captcha to bring up a new captcha, usually solves this issue for me but it's not a perfect solution.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome, and having cleared chache and cookies hasn't worked. Other sites are not affected, for example I can watch YouTube videos without any problems.
I started having these issues after we got the update to the scrying workshop, so perhaps there's a connection? I don't know, just an idea.
I just wanted to chime in to say I'm experiencing the same issues. Pages take a long time to fully load, sometimes they don't even load at all, everything to do with coli can be laggy as well, working in the dressing room or scrying workshop can be tricky because images take a looong time to load, . . .
Using F5 to reload the page, or clicking somewhere on the coli captcha to bring up a new captcha, usually solves this issue for me but it's not a perfect solution.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome, and having cleared chache and cookies hasn't worked. Other sites are not affected, for example I can watch YouTube videos without any problems.
I started having these issues after we got the update to the scrying workshop, so perhaps there's a connection? I don't know, just an idea.
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Another hand up for same issues here. It's been consistent over the past week.
Another hand up for same issues here. It's been consistent over the past week.
Yep. Bad loading times which is generally fixed by refreshing a page, and Coliseum White Out pages of battles not loading.

Also Chrome.
Yep. Bad loading times which is generally fixed by refreshing a page, and Coliseum White Out pages of battles not loading.

Also Chrome.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
Same issue - using Firefox.
Other sites run normally, but FR has since yesterday been slow to load up new pages and often fail to load them completely or I get "server failed to respond within time limit" error page.
Same issue - using Firefox.
Other sites run normally, but FR has since yesterday been slow to load up new pages and often fail to load them completely or I get "server failed to respond within time limit" error page.
Been having the same problem too. Don't know the time frame.

It's really bothersome with Coliseum. It seems like every couple of rounds, I get a white page and have to refresh. Makes leveling and grinding slower, of course.
Been having the same problem too. Don't know the time frame.

It's really bothersome with Coliseum. It seems like every couple of rounds, I get a white page and have to refresh. Makes leveling and grinding slower, of course.
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif Please ping me if you're replying to me!
I'm currently using Chrome on my laptop pc. All of a sudden I've had terrible lag both on mobile and desktop, and on multiple browsers. I've never really had lag problems before, the site has loaded fast until now. I haven't changed my internet, browsers, or extensions. I've been playing for almost a year, this problem began in the past week or two. The most noticeable issue is that images load very slowly, especially images of dragons. Sometimes the image of a dragon will stop half way, and I'll be left with only part of an image on my screen. The coli, forums, and fairgrounds have been slow with stuttering from loading as well. There are long wait times for any kind of search query.
I'm currently using Chrome on my laptop pc. All of a sudden I've had terrible lag both on mobile and desktop, and on multiple browsers. I've never really had lag problems before, the site has loaded fast until now. I haven't changed my internet, browsers, or extensions. I've been playing for almost a year, this problem began in the past week or two. The most noticeable issue is that images load very slowly, especially images of dragons. Sometimes the image of a dragon will stop half way, and I'll be left with only part of an image on my screen. The coli, forums, and fairgrounds have been slow with stuttering from loading as well. There are long wait times for any kind of search query.
cmeZpcm.png
I'm using Chrome across multiple devices and have been having lag issues for the past week or so too. Dragon images load slowly, pages randomly take forever to load. I have to refresh to get anything to load.
I'm using Chrome across multiple devices and have been having lag issues for the past week or so too. Dragon images load slowly, pages randomly take forever to load. I have to refresh to get anything to load.
91586610.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18