Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Persistent McAfee alerts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://puu.sh/DkMgc/7201e98999.png[/img] I was browsing just fine until I opted to "generate code" of one of my dragons, when I got a message like this. I clicked Accept. It stopped, but then came back once I went to view a dragon in another lair. this is definitely new for me on FR; I mean it isn't "secure", but I know it's not virus-ridden -.- I believe it could be related to the outage that occurred a few hours ago.
7201e98999.png

I was browsing just fine until I opted to "generate code" of one of my dragons, when I got a message like this. I clicked Accept. It stopped, but then came back once I went to view a dragon in another lair.

this is definitely new for me on FR; I mean it isn't "secure", but I know it's not virus-ridden -.- I believe it could be related to the outage that occurred a few hours ago.
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Getting this when I go to the coli. (edit: and obviously fr staff isn't responsible for mcafee, but considering the outage I'm definitely concerned something broke that's now compromising security. Would appreciate some reassurance that it's being looked at)

Here's what it says under the site report-

Site Report
Here’s why flightrising.com/main.php could be risky
We scanned this site and found that it’s not as secure as it should be. Please click with caution.
About this site
Website category:
PUPs
Getting this when I go to the coli. (edit: and obviously fr staff isn't responsible for mcafee, but considering the outage I'm definitely concerned something broke that's now compromising security. Would appreciate some reassurance that it's being looked at)

Here's what it says under the site report-

Site Report
Here’s why flightrising.com/main.php could be risky
We scanned this site and found that it’s not as secure as it should be. Please click with caution.
About this site
Website category:
PUPs
Wua5ROf.png
New%20Canvas_zpso5gtqb0r.png

Same for me as well. Thought I've gotten it when clicked on my dragons + when I went to festive favours instead/

(I'm on Google Chrome)
New%20Canvas_zpso5gtqb0r.png

Same for me as well. Thought I've gotten it when clicked on my dragons + when I went to festive favours instead/

(I'm on Google Chrome)
Forum-signature.png
I've been getting this as well! Did something happen/change after some of the pages broke that McAfee is picking up? It's happened to pages that weren't even affected during the weird page breakage that happened earlier today.

I'm not getting it anymore at least!
I've been getting this as well! Did something happen/change after some of the pages broke that McAfee is picking up? It's happened to pages that weren't even affected during the weird page breakage that happened earlier today.

I'm not getting it anymore at least!
topbannerbreezy.png
pillarmiddle.pngmiddletext1betterlinkspacingfx.pngnew_thingie_ad.pngclippingbubblespacingfxfx.pngtext3fx.pngtext4size.png
bottombannerbreezy.png
Just went and checked a bunch of spots.

It DOES pop up on
  • lairs
  • nesting grounds
  • gathering
  • profiles
  • hoard
  • beastiaries
  • purchase gems page
  • marketplace
  • crossroads
  • elemental festival shop
  • fairgrounds games
  • coli
  • dominance
  • search
  • assay bloodlines
  • foresee progeny
  • predict morphology
  • encyclopedia articles

It does NOT pop up on
  • message inbox
  • auction house
  • trading post
  • custom skins page
  • festive favors/spare inventory
  • fairgrounds selection page
  • forums
  • which waystone
  • world map
  • dressing room
  • scrying workshop landing page
  • encyclopedia landing page
  • media library
  • support
Just went and checked a bunch of spots.

It DOES pop up on
  • lairs
  • nesting grounds
  • gathering
  • profiles
  • hoard
  • beastiaries
  • purchase gems page
  • marketplace
  • crossroads
  • elemental festival shop
  • fairgrounds games
  • coli
  • dominance
  • search
  • assay bloodlines
  • foresee progeny
  • predict morphology
  • encyclopedia articles

It does NOT pop up on
  • message inbox
  • auction house
  • trading post
  • custom skins page
  • festive favors/spare inventory
  • fairgrounds selection page
  • forums
  • which waystone
  • world map
  • dressing room
  • scrying workshop landing page
  • encyclopedia landing page
  • media library
  • support
Wua5ROf.png
I'm getting this quite a bit too, mostly when I go directly to the home page. I would say it's probably affecting one domain over another, but based on Hawkfeather's post it looks like it's spread between www and www1.
I'm getting this quite a bit too, mostly when I go directly to the home page. I would say it's probably affecting one domain over another, but based on Hawkfeather's post it looks like it's spread between www and www1.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Just want to chime in that I'm getting these too! It's kinda worrisome bc I usually follow up on the alerts when they do appear, but since I've been on this site for so long without the "risky" alert, I trust the site. But still, after the outage today....
Just want to chime in that I'm getting these too! It's kinda worrisome bc I usually follow up on the alerts when they do appear, but since I've been on this site for so long without the "risky" alert, I trust the site. But still, after the outage today....
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
i would like to echo that i'm having this issue as well. the downtime earlier compounded on top of this has me a little nervous. it's eating into the final day of the fest [emoji=coatl sad] i can't even spend my currency. [img]https://gyazo.com/3edd2d5b129866cfacbad1418cd02e7b.png[/img] this is the error message i get (on mac & chrome). [s]my experience does not line up perfectly with @Hawkfeather's tests,[/s] but i think it's a great place to start. edit: just double checked, exact same pages are blocked/not blocked (@bogbees thank u for bringing my attention to this thread!)
i would like to echo that i'm having this issue as well. the downtime earlier compounded on top of this has me a little nervous.

it's eating into the final day of the fest i can't even spend my currency.

3edd2d5b129866cfacbad1418cd02e7b.png

this is the error message i get (on mac & chrome).

my experience does not line up perfectly with @Hawkfeather's tests, but i think it's a great place to start. edit: just double checked, exact same pages are blocked/not blocked

(@bogbees thank u for bringing my attention to this thread!)
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329739204789534722/571817708123848704/unknown.png[/img] It wouldnt let me access anything. Windows 10 Google Chrome
unknown.png

It wouldnt let me access anything. Windows 10 Google Chrome
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
Im getting this as well, i hope FR fixes it swiftly! because i have UBlock which stops adds from popping up for me, but also keeps my laptop safe, but even with that, i am still getting blocked from my lair.
Im getting this as well, i hope FR fixes it swiftly! because i have UBlock which stops adds from popping up for me, but also keeps my laptop safe, but even with that, i am still getting blocked from my lair.
vincent_not_free_use__by_alexstraszafire-d8wg3b9.gif54980072_350.pngvincent_not_free_use__by_alexstraszafire-d8wg3b9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9