Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw moving error
This error is on my iPad, IOS, and regardless of any browser used (I have tried Safari, Chrome, and Puffin). I have tried both on a mobile connection and connected to a router, and the same error happens.

Whenever I try to move pieces around on the jigsaw area, the screen moves along with the pieces, making it nigh-impossible to play. It has only recently started doing this; perhaps a year ago? If I make the jigsaw puzzle full screen, it still moves the page around in the background, and on Safari and Puffin the piece tends to lag behind where my finger actually is, and sometimes the screen shrinks.

I have tried on and off alternate socket, and on safe mode.

Though Jigsaw isn’t a great moneymaker, I enjoy that game and would like to be able to play it from my main device without struggling to get the pieces together.
This error is on my iPad, IOS, and regardless of any browser used (I have tried Safari, Chrome, and Puffin). I have tried both on a mobile connection and connected to a router, and the same error happens.

Whenever I try to move pieces around on the jigsaw area, the screen moves along with the pieces, making it nigh-impossible to play. It has only recently started doing this; perhaps a year ago? If I make the jigsaw puzzle full screen, it still moves the page around in the background, and on Safari and Puffin the piece tends to lag behind where my finger actually is, and sometimes the screen shrinks.

I have tried on and off alternate socket, and on safe mode.

Though Jigsaw isn’t a great moneymaker, I enjoy that game and would like to be able to play it from my main device without struggling to get the pieces together.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@stormdragon21
Unfortunately you can't play it with mobile and tablet devices. They're just for desktop. That was happening in dragon average in old version of the lair. But it's fixed
@stormdragon21
Unfortunately you can't play it with mobile and tablet devices. They're just for desktop. That was happening in dragon average in old version of the lair. But it's fixed