Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | bought item with gems, still have 350g
hello! i just bought a scatterscroll and my gem count is flipping from 350g to 0g. right now as i'm typing this, it says i have 350g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547833879835181079/557293728176537620/lAXUIqFyAlgIL5RHFawbVxGvD11OAAr8CElQfxR5VU0NvNPougms80PYMKu4SClBgHgISVKfXHNnaAKqHZNTPtYVOIwbVo5ZovAA.png[/img] ignore the kinda glitched screenshot, i'm using lightshot and it sometimes messes up the screenshot on home: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547833879835181079/557294235485995008/ASSVDybpcLEAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img] not sure if this is a known bug, or if it'll go away. thought i'd share anyway. [b]update[/b]: possibly solved? my gem count has been 0 regularly now! maybe it's just a short term problem. wondering if it has anything to do with having multiple tabs open?
hello! i just bought a scatterscroll and my gem count is flipping from 350g to 0g. right now as i'm typing this, it says i have 350g

lAXUIqFyAlgIL5RHFawbVxGvD11OAAr8CElQfxR5VU0NvNPougms80PYMKu4SClBgHgISVKfXHNnaAKqHZNTPtYVOIwbVo5ZovAA.png
ignore the kinda glitched screenshot, i'm using lightshot and it sometimes messes up the screenshot

on home:
ASSVDybpcLEAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

not sure if this is a known bug, or if it'll go away. thought i'd share anyway.

update: possibly solved? my gem count has been 0 regularly now! maybe it's just a short term problem. wondering if it has anything to do with having multiple tabs open?
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite

It's likely a combination of cache and the fact that FR is split between two domains currently while they are working on rewriting the site!
@lovebite

It's likely a combination of cache and the fact that FR is split between two domains currently while they are working on rewriting the site!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@lovebite That happens to everyone after they buy smthn from the GemMP I think. Because every time I but smthn from there it'll show I still have the gems for a few page refreshes before it goes to 0.
@lovebite That happens to everyone after they buy smthn from the GemMP I think. Because every time I but smthn from there it'll show I still have the gems for a few page refreshes before it goes to 0.
RoaminRonan.gif
@SeaCrest @JamminWithJimon
oh, interesting! thank you for letting me know guys
i had no idea fr was split between two domains, that's actually really exciting :D i hope we get a rewrite soon ;p
@SeaCrest @JamminWithJimon
oh, interesting! thank you for letting me know guys
i had no idea fr was split between two domains, that's actually really exciting :D i hope we get a rewrite soon ;p
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png