Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Wrong number of dragons listed as fed?
1 2
This was the first time I went to feed my lair since we got set to 100% when the revamp launched. I converted about 15 4-point meat food items, which I figured would take care of several of my Wildclaws (all of whom were at 40 energy). The 'dragons Fed' infobox showed a number in the hundreds, but I clicked out of it too fast to double-check. Then I converted a total of 56 insect points, which presumably fed my oldest six Faes, who were also at 40 energy each. This was the message I got: [img]https://i.imgur.com/LTAIMIV.png[/img] Even if I'm wrong about which dragons should have eaten and how much, there's no way 125 dragons can be fed with 56 points. Something has to be wrong. edit: I checked, and indeed, my five oldest Faes are fully-fed and the sixth partially-fed. No others seem to have eaten. ~ If they're relevant data points, at the time this occurred, I had: 137/200 dragons in my Lair (2 of whom just hatched, and thus were already fully-fed) 73/81 dragons in my Hibernal Den (54 of whom were fully-fed when put there)
This was the first time I went to feed my lair since we got set to 100% when the revamp launched.

I converted about 15 4-point meat food items, which I figured would take care of several of my Wildclaws (all of whom were at 40 energy). The 'dragons Fed' infobox showed a number in the hundreds, but I clicked out of it too fast to double-check.

Then I converted a total of 56 insect points, which presumably fed my oldest six Faes, who were also at 40 energy each. This was the message I got:

LTAIMIV.png

Even if I'm wrong about which dragons should have eaten and how much, there's no way 125 dragons can be fed with 56 points. Something has to be wrong.

edit: I checked, and indeed, my five oldest Faes are fully-fed and the sixth partially-fed. No others seem to have eaten.

~

If they're relevant data points, at the time this occurred, I had:

137/200 dragons in my Lair (2 of whom just hatched, and thus were already fully-fed)

73/81 dragons in my Hibernal Den (54 of whom were fully-fed when put there)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Yeah. I fed my dragons with 15 points seafood. Yesterday it was 13?[emoji=guardian confused]
Yeah. I fed my dragons with 15 points seafood. Yesterday it was 13?
Still happening post-rollover: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q8VxlCb.png[/img]
Still happening post-rollover:

Q8VxlCb.png
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@lara8
Wait a while.... Have you full food stores of any type or some types are ended?
@lara8
Wait a while.... Have you full food stores of any type or some types are ended?
@EchoDino

At the time of those feedings, I had only as many food points as are shown in the screencaps (I only convert as-needed).
@EchoDino

At the time of those feedings, I had only as many food points as are shown in the screencaps (I only convert as-needed).
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
i had a similar thing- have points in the 5000's each and had to refeed Dragons because not all where fed in one go. [emoji=guardian sad]
i had a similar thing- have points in the 5000's each and had to refeed Dragons because not all where fed in one go.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
Still happening, converted exactly one insect item (4 points) and the popup claimed 123 dragons were fed by it.
Still happening, converted exactly one insect item (4 points) and the popup claimed 123 dragons were fed by it.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
same. i had 16 plant points, and the pop up said that 121 dragons were fed, and 116 went hungry. i currently have exactly 121 dragons in my lair (not counting those in hibernal den).

@Calhaora that's a different thing. if you're feeding near 8:00 or 16:00 server time, what you're experiencing is due to the fact that dragons don't all lose energy at the same time around those times.
same. i had 16 plant points, and the pop up said that 121 dragons were fed, and 116 went hungry. i currently have exactly 121 dragons in my lair (not counting those in hibernal den).

@Calhaora that's a different thing. if you're feeding near 8:00 or 16:00 server time, what you're experiencing is due to the fact that dragons don't all lose energy at the same time around those times.
fzww6al.png
Hi @Lara8

I realize that the text you're seeing could mean several different things:
- 125 dragons were fully fed (definitely not happening here)
- 125 dragons ate at least one food point (I believe this is what you're expecting)
- 125 dragons attempted to feed (this is what the number really means)

I've double and triple checked this, and can confirm that the 3rd option is what's actually represented in that window. It's also what we intended it to mean.

If you believe that number should represent one of the other options, or that the text could be made clearer in another way, I would encourage you to post that under the suggestions forum.

Thanks!
Hi @Lara8

I realize that the text you're seeing could mean several different things:
- 125 dragons were fully fed (definitely not happening here)
- 125 dragons ate at least one food point (I believe this is what you're expecting)
- 125 dragons attempted to feed (this is what the number really means)

I've double and triple checked this, and can confirm that the 3rd option is what's actually represented in that window. It's also what we intended it to mean.

If you believe that number should represent one of the other options, or that the text could be made clearer in another way, I would encourage you to post that under the suggestions forum.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I had the same thing happen. It seems to be claiming all dragons are fed, even when they are not. The secomd number, the one with hungry sragons seems to be accurate, though.

Edit: Ninja'd. I like the way it used to be, where it would tell you exactly how many dragons were fed instead of saying it attempted to feed all of them. The number of hungry dragons is accurate, why can't the fed number be? Especially as that is how it used to be before the revamp. Why did it change?
I had the same thing happen. It seems to be claiming all dragons are fed, even when they are not. The secomd number, the one with hungry sragons seems to be accurate, though.

Edit: Ninja'd. I like the way it used to be, where it would tell you exactly how many dragons were fed instead of saying it attempted to feed all of them. The number of hungry dragons is accurate, why can't the fed number be? Especially as that is how it used to be before the revamp. Why did it change?
1 2