Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons Appearing Between Others
Let me say first off, that this update is absolutely stunning and I love it very dearly.

But uh. Whenever I go through my lair one dragon at a time (to click on my familiars), dragons from other tabs are appearing in between dragons in my main tab.

For example. My progens are side by side on the very first page of my main lair tab. The first dragon in my Fan Dragons lair tab (the second tab I have) appears in between them when I go dragon by dragon.

Please tell me this will be fixed (hopefully so that it goes like: All the dragons in first tab--all the dragons in second tab--etc.--hibernal den).

Thank you staff for this update! I love it a lot!
Let me say first off, that this update is absolutely stunning and I love it very dearly.

But uh. Whenever I go through my lair one dragon at a time (to click on my familiars), dragons from other tabs are appearing in between dragons in my main tab.

For example. My progens are side by side on the very first page of my main lair tab. The first dragon in my Fan Dragons lair tab (the second tab I have) appears in between them when I go dragon by dragon.

Please tell me this will be fixed (hopefully so that it goes like: All the dragons in first tab--all the dragons in second tab--etc.--hibernal den).

Thank you staff for this update! I love it a lot!
jozW8p0.png
Credit by Paridae
@blondetheftauto Try going into edit mode and moving your first tab somewhere else, then back to where you want it. This should fix the issue.

More info here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2627746
@blondetheftauto Try going into edit mode and moving your first tab somewhere else, then back to where you want it. This should fix the issue.

More info here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2627746
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
jozW8p0.png
Credit by Paridae