Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lair Revamp Bugs / Common Questions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thanks for catching the bug, @Midgardschlange

The initial cause should now be fixed, and your dragons are now showing up as they should.

While I couldn't move all of them out of the den, I do have good news - you have more free den space than you might have thought! The missing dragons were still taking up den space, even if they weren't showing, so it turns out that even after their return, you have space left.

Thanks again!
Thanks for catching the bug, @Midgardschlange

The initial cause should now be fixed, and your dragons are now showing up as they should.

While I couldn't move all of them out of the den, I do have good news - you have more free den space than you might have thought! The missing dragons were still taking up den space, even if they weren't showing, so it turns out that even after their return, you have space left.

Thanks again!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
No problem; wasn't as if I could have been able to do anything to solve that bug on my own. Awesome that you fixed it :D Everyone shows up as they should and I got back den space I didn't even know was missing in the first place. Pretty damn cool [emoji=mirror star size=1]
No problem; wasn't as if I could have been able to do anything to solve that bug on my own. Awesome that you fixed it :D
Everyone shows up as they should and I got back den space I didn't even know was missing in the first place. Pretty damn cool
fWKq08u.gif
It's hard to do, but if you manage to hover your mouse over the very edge of your dragon profile's right side, its tooltip flashes rapidly. I don't know if this is an error or not, but I would just like to let you know.

Edit: Here is an example. https://i.imgur.com/LquogIf.mp4
It's hard to do, but if you manage to hover your mouse over the very edge of your dragon profile's right side, its tooltip flashes rapidly. I don't know if this is an error or not, but I would just like to let you know.

Edit: Here is an example. https://i.imgur.com/LquogIf.mp4

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Thank you, @eefles

Unfortunately, this is an issue with all dragon tooltips around the entire site. While we're aware of the problem, we have not identified a fix, short of rewriting the dragon tooltip system entirely. There may be a fix in the future, though!

The thorny details:
Tooltips show up when you hover over something. If that tooltip is forced to show up under your mouse curser (because you're near the edge of the screen), then, for that moment, you're hovering over the tooltip, not the original item, so the tooltip goes away... but now you ARE over the original item, so the tooltip comes back... and so we are in a loop, unless your mouse ends up on a spot where the tooltip doesn't show up.
Thank you, @eefles

Unfortunately, this is an issue with all dragon tooltips around the entire site. While we're aware of the problem, we have not identified a fix, short of rewriting the dragon tooltip system entirely. There may be a fix in the future, though!

The thorny details:
Tooltips show up when you hover over something. If that tooltip is forced to show up under your mouse curser (because you're near the edge of the screen), then, for that moment, you're hovering over the tooltip, not the original item, so the tooltip goes away... but now you ARE over the original item, so the tooltip comes back... and so we are in a loop, unless your mouse ends up on a spot where the tooltip doesn't show up.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

I can't move my dragons on mobile. I've tried doing a lot of things and I can't! Plus I can't drag coli tiles to a dragon, or even play fairground games! Idk what's happening, but I can't do anything here.
I can't move my dragons on mobile. I've tried doing a lot of things and I can't! Plus I can't drag coli tiles to a dragon, or even play fairground games! Idk what's happening, but I can't do anything here.
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
I'm in the same boat with not being able to rearrange on mobile.

It worked beautifully at first, then I updated Chrome to the newest version. I'm also on Android. When I switch to Firefox, I can rearrange. Chrome also picks and chooses which dragons I can move and when, seemingly at random. For instance, I can drag a dragon to one spot, and it'll stick and not move again. Meanwhile other dragons will move, and some won't. Sometimes a locked dragon unlocks again, but not always. It's easier to switch just browsers, though I would prefer not to, especially since Firefox is slower.
I'm in the same boat with not being able to rearrange on mobile.

It worked beautifully at first, then I updated Chrome to the newest version. I'm also on Android. When I switch to Firefox, I can rearrange. Chrome also picks and chooses which dragons I can move and when, seemingly at random. For instance, I can drag a dragon to one spot, and it'll stick and not move again. Meanwhile other dragons will move, and some won't. Sometimes a locked dragon unlocks again, but not always. It's easier to switch just browsers, though I would prefer not to, especially since Firefox is slower.
Hey! Minor problem. In my lair, I sort the dragons I use for fodder away from all other dragons in my lair to avoid getting confused. When one of the hatchling dragons stored in my tab labeled "Fodder" grew up (I assume it grew up because it was meant to be grown today, I was offline so I'm not sure exactly when it happened) , it moved to the tab to the left of it, labeled "Guests", which gave me quite a spook when I logged in this morning! Is there any way to prevent that from happening? This is the dragon in particular that hopped tabs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53684483] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/536845/53684483.png[/img] [/url] If it's meaningful at all, I use Opera as a browser instead of the more popular Chrome or Firefox
Hey! Minor problem. In my lair, I sort the dragons I use for fodder away from all other dragons in my lair to avoid getting confused. When one of the hatchling dragons stored in my tab labeled "Fodder" grew up (I assume it grew up because it was meant to be grown today, I was offline so I'm not sure exactly when it happened) , it moved to the tab to the left of it, labeled "Guests", which gave me quite a spook when I logged in this morning! Is there any way to prevent that from happening?

This is the dragon in particular that hopped tabs
53684483.png

If it's meaningful at all, I use Opera as a browser instead of the more popular Chrome or Firefox
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@WavesOfPeace - Please let us know if this continues to happen. Thanks.

That is a very strange occurrence and not one I've heard of before.

In theory, it should not be possible for dragon aging to affect lair placement. More cases would give us a lead on what might be going on.
@WavesOfPeace - Please let us know if this continues to happen. Thanks.

That is a very strange occurrence and not one I've heard of before.

In theory, it should not be possible for dragon aging to affect lair placement. More cases would give us a lead on what might be going on.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

I understand! If this happens again I'll report it again. Thank you!
I understand! If this happens again I'll report it again. Thank you!
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
54489578 from user Medievalredragon appears as a white square with only her gloves visible, when looking at the whole lair. Appears fine if clicked on the dragon only. Went to check out their lair because they have pretty dragons, when I noticed it. I tried refreshing. (took a screenshot too if it is needed)
54489578 from user Medievalredragon appears as a white square with only her gloves visible, when looking at the whole lair. Appears fine if clicked on the dragon only. Went to check out their lair because they have pretty dragons, when I noticed it. I tried refreshing. (took a screenshot too if it is needed)
gd43G6m.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11