Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lair Revamp Bugs / Common Questions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ok it's right after I press edit once in night den, it's where it's says " page" 8/60 so now I think it's referring to tab allotments? IDK it seemed confusing I'm sorry..
However y energy going down IDK either... : /
Ok it's right after I press edit once in night den, it's where it's says " page" 8/60 so now I think it's referring to tab allotments? IDK it seemed confusing I'm sorry..
However y energy going down IDK either... : /
This one is just kind of funny to me, it has to do with the lair slots for item turn ins. If I’m on the wrong thread, I apologise. I went into my turn in tasks because there’s ten of them now (yay), and I saw the ragepuff one was a little off. The feathers for the task were showing up as green sludge, with colour, and the ragepuff itself was a warped version of the green sludge. I’ll try include an image but I don’t know if it’ll work as I haven’t done it before [img]http://imgur.com/a1bAJzh[/img] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/a1bAJzh.jpg[/IMG]
This one is just kind of funny to me, it has to do with the lair slots for item turn ins. If I’m on the wrong thread, I apologise.

I went into my turn in tasks because there’s ten of them now (yay), and I saw the ragepuff one was a little off. The feathers for the task were showing up as green sludge, with colour, and the ragepuff itself was a warped version of the green sludge. I’ll try include an image but I don’t know if it’ll work as I haven’t done it before

[img]http://imgur.com/a1bAJzh[/img]

a1bAJzh.jpg
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Thank @jenboursaw, I understand now.

These numbers you're seeing (8/60) refer to the maximum number of dragons that are allowed on a single page. The "60" here is the same for everyone and never changes. Whether you have 10 slots or 400 slots, a single page could never hold more than 60 dragons.

The place where you see how many slots you have left is higher up - under the "+ SLOTS" button.

TLDR; Your den currently has 50 available slots. However, regardless of slot count, each page can never exceed 60 dragons, and that's the number that you're seeing.

As for decreasing dragon energy. I recorded the energy levels this morning and I'm waiting to see if they decrease while I'm monitoring them (they haven't yet). Unfortunately, an earlier version of the new lair did not make it clear that dragons might be hungry when sending them to the den. I'm still monitoring, though, to see if this is the same situation or not.

Thank you!
Thank @jenboursaw, I understand now.

These numbers you're seeing (8/60) refer to the maximum number of dragons that are allowed on a single page. The "60" here is the same for everyone and never changes. Whether you have 10 slots or 400 slots, a single page could never hold more than 60 dragons.

The place where you see how many slots you have left is higher up - under the "+ SLOTS" button.

TLDR; Your den currently has 50 available slots. However, regardless of slot count, each page can never exceed 60 dragons, and that's the number that you're seeing.

As for decreasing dragon energy. I recorded the energy levels this morning and I'm waiting to see if they decrease while I'm monitoring them (they haven't yet). Unfortunately, an earlier version of the new lair did not make it clear that dragons might be hungry when sending them to the den. I'm still monitoring, though, to see if this is the same situation or not.

Thank you!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Hi @SeaCat - Very weird! Does it go away when you clear your cache? It's not doing that for me. Thanks!
Hi @SeaCat - Very weird! Does it go away when you clear your cache? It's not doing that for me. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Tyvm for checking... Time lapse was from whatever day u released hibernate den I fully fed up then placed those 8 dregs in n today I noticed they look hungry, so decided to mention it immediately, Ty again for being so helpful :3
Tyvm for checking... Time lapse was from whatever day u released hibernate den I fully fed up then placed those 8 dregs in n today I noticed they look hungry, so decided to mention it immediately, Ty again for being so helpful :3
@Kaepora

I just went back to check, and it might be a once off thing. As I was writing my comment it seems I deleted the part that said that clicking on another item or two made it disappear. If I’m completely honest, I’ve never tried clearing my cache on mobile, so I wouldn’t know if that works or not. Thank you for getting back to me!
@Kaepora

I just went back to check, and it might be a once off thing. As I was writing my comment it seems I deleted the part that said that clicking on another item or two made it disappear. If I’m completely honest, I’ve never tried clearing my cache on mobile, so I wouldn’t know if that works or not. Thank you for getting back to me!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
I'm not sure if this is a bug or my screen, but I want to double check. When I try to re-arrange my dragons in my lair they don't go to the spot where the dots are hovering, they go to the top of the dragon's head but at the same time they aren't right above their head they're off to the side. It's hard to explain but it makes it very hard to just put dragons at the very bottom of the page I'm adding them to, and then re-arranging the dragons also has them going everywhere.

If this doesn't make a whole lot of sense I apologize, basically the dragons are not landing where the mouse is hovering, and it's hard to tell where I need to hover my mouse when moving a dragon in order to get them to the right spot.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or my screen, but I want to double check. When I try to re-arrange my dragons in my lair they don't go to the spot where the dots are hovering, they go to the top of the dragon's head but at the same time they aren't right above their head they're off to the side. It's hard to explain but it makes it very hard to just put dragons at the very bottom of the page I'm adding them to, and then re-arranging the dragons also has them going everywhere.

If this doesn't make a whole lot of sense I apologize, basically the dragons are not landing where the mouse is hovering, and it's hard to tell where I need to hover my mouse when moving a dragon in order to get them to the right spot.
The breadcrumbs of the Lair and Hibernal Den don't let me visit the Nesting Grounds if I am not logged in.
The breadcrumbs of the Lair and Hibernal Den don't let me visit the Nesting Grounds if I am not logged in.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
I'm sorry to hear that's acting up @IntelligentWolf. What browser and system are you using? You mentioned a "mouse", so I assume this is a desktop computer, correct? Can you test a second browser to see if it act the same way for you? Thanks!
I'm sorry to hear that's acting up @IntelligentWolf. What browser and system are you using? You mentioned a "mouse", so I assume this is a desktop computer, correct? Can you test a second browser to see if it act the same way for you? Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Hi @Finlandia - This breadcrumb should now work for you regardless of whether or not you're logged in. Thanks!
Hi @Finlandia - This breadcrumb should now work for you regardless of whether or not you're logged in. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11