Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lair Revamp Bugs / Common Questions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Today's updates were great! But one small issue.

When you have only one remaining slot, it tells you:

1 empty slots available

I mentioned this in the post about the update, but it quickly got buried.

Today's updates were great! But one small issue.

When you have only one remaining slot, it tells you:

1 empty slots available

I mentioned this in the post about the update, but it quickly got buried.

0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Hi @ThistleChaser

Can you confirm if this is still happening? It should be resolved. Thanks!
Hi @ThistleChaser

Can you confirm if this is still happening? It should be resolved. Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora Yes, it's not plural now. Thank you!
@Kaepora Yes, it's not plural now. Thank you!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
I'm wondering how to use emoji in my lair tabs. I've seen others do it, and I've tried using the code (like [ emoji =owl] for [emoji=owl]), but it doesn't seem to work. It just shows the text.
I'm wondering how to use emoji in my lair tabs. I've seen others do it, and I've tried using the code (like [ emoji =owl] for ), but it doesn't seem to work. It just shows the text.
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@hyuukiru in edit mode, click the button highlighted in the following image. that will let you select an icon for your tab. [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_tabicon_final.png[/img]
@hyuukiru
in edit mode, click the button highlighted in the following image. that will let you select an icon for your tab.

prev_tabicon_final.png
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant AH wow, I totally missed that. Thank you!!
@chatoyant AH wow, I totally missed that. Thank you!!
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
Ok for me my hibernating dragons r still losing energy though at a snails rate...
Ok for me my hibernating dragons r still losing energy though at a snails rate...
Also I added slots to hibernate den before I even used my first initial slots.. one spot says 8/50 n another says 8/60 yet 42 slots available...
Also I added slots to hibernate den before I even used my first initial slots.. one spot says 8/50 n another says 8/60 yet 42 slots available...
[quote name="jenboursaw" date="2019-02-20 15:02:23" ] Also I added slots to hibernate den before I even used my first initial slots.. one spot says 8/50 n another says 8/60 yet 42 slots available... [/quote] Hi @jenboursaw, Sorry, I don't understand. I see that, as of this moment, your den can support up to 50 dragons. Since you have 8 dragons in your den, the message at the bottom "[b]42[/b] empty slots available" is accurate. The top of your edit page "8/50" at the top of that page when in edit mode. This is also accurate, because the first number is the number of dragons you have hibernating and the second is your potential den size. Can you tell me the URL of the page you are on where you see it indicating "8/60"? Thanks!
jenboursaw wrote on 2019-02-20 15:02:23:

Hi @jenboursaw, Sorry, I don't understand. I see that, as of this moment, your den can support up to 50 dragons.

Since you have 8 dragons in your den, the message at the bottom "42 empty slots available" is accurate.

The top of your edit page "8/50" at the top of that page when in edit mode. This is also accurate, because the first number is the number of dragons you have hibernating and the second is your potential den size.

Can you tell me the URL of the page you are on where you see it indicating "8/60"?

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I'm on a phone so IDK how to do that easily but it's same page as where I can press add slots button...
Also y r my hibernates losing any energy? It's still confusing me
I'm on a phone so IDK how to do that easily but it's same page as where I can press add slots button...
Also y r my hibernates losing any energy? It's still confusing me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11