Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Back button out of another user's lair
Every time I click on the back arrow out of another user's lair, instead of being taken to their profile I go to the Clan homepage, the one with the links to your hoard and messages and stuff. Hovering over the arrow shows the url to the clan home page.

I'm using Google Chrome.
Every time I click on the back arrow out of another user's lair, instead of being taken to their profile I go to the Clan homepage, the one with the links to your hoard and messages and stuff. Hovering over the arrow shows the url to the clan home page.

I'm using Google Chrome.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Yeah, don't think that's right. You should report it in the Bug Report Forums, so mods can find it [emoji=guardian winking]
Yeah, don't think that's right. You should report it in the Bug Report Forums, so mods can find it
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@GiantPandroid I've moved this to the Bugs forum, if you have a moment, please check out the reporting guide and update as needed. Cheers!
@GiantPandroid I've moved this to the Bugs forum, if you have a moment, please check out the reporting guide and update as needed. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@GiantPandroid @smeen

This has been tagged for an upcoming fix, thank you!
@GiantPandroid @smeen

This has been tagged for an upcoming fix, thank you!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thanks! [emoji=guardian happy]
Thanks!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@GiantPandroid @smeen
When you're viewing another player's lair, the back button will now take you to THEIR clan profile, not YOUR clan hub. Thanks!
@GiantPandroid @smeen
When you're viewing another player's lair, the back button will now take you to THEIR clan profile, not YOUR clan hub. Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies