Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Resolved!
I went to my lair and noticed that a few of them were at 98% energy, so I clicked the feed button. Finding it weird that some had been apparently skipped, I hit it again and again, about 4-5 times, and each time it said a seemingly random number of dragons had been fed (like 2, 12, 8, and so on). I went through each page of my lair to see how many were left and only noticed 2 dragons at 98% on my first page, but when I clicked feed a final time it said 8 of them had been fed.

Now my lair seems back to normal and clicking feed gives the "No dragons have been fed." My food stores are well stocked so it definitely wasn't due to a shortage. I was using the coliseum too, but hadn't taken any damage or anything like that.
I went to my lair and noticed that a few of them were at 98% energy, so I clicked the feed button. Finding it weird that some had been apparently skipped, I hit it again and again, about 4-5 times, and each time it said a seemingly random number of dragons had been fed (like 2, 12, 8, and so on). I went through each page of my lair to see how many were left and only noticed 2 dragons at 98% on my first page, but when I clicked feed a final time it said 8 of them had been fed.

Now my lair seems back to normal and clicking feed gives the "No dragons have been fed." My food stores are well stocked so it definitely wasn't due to a shortage. I was using the coliseum too, but hadn't taken any damage or anything like that.
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
@MegaAbsol

During the anniversary event the admins updated how hunger is calculated. Hunger is now updated in batches based on ID around the hunger downtick times, to ease strain on the server, so if you're feeding right around then, you'll likely have a chunk of dragons that have not been made hungry yet, and therefore cannot be fed until it's their turn to have their hunger tick down!
@MegaAbsol

During the anniversary event the admins updated how hunger is calculated. Hunger is now updated in batches based on ID around the hunger downtick times, to ease strain on the server, so if you're feeding right around then, you'll likely have a chunk of dragons that have not been made hungry yet, and therefore cannot be fed until it's their turn to have their hunger tick down!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
Ohhhh! Ok, thanks! I had a small suspicion it was something kinda like that but I had no idea what, haha.
@SeaCrest
Ohhhh! Ok, thanks! I had a small suspicion it was something kinda like that but I had no idea what, haha.
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
@MegaAbsol

No problem!
@MegaAbsol

No problem!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png