Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scroll Eternal Youth Description mistake
I think this belongs here, but I'm not sure? Sorry if this is in the wrong place or a known thing already! So, it's not really a bug, but the Scroll of Eternal Youth states that 'Eternally youthful dragons cannot be sold'. It is my understanding that they [i]can[/i] be sold, which makes the statement incorrect. [center][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][/center]
I think this belongs here, but I'm not sure? Sorry if this is in the wrong place or a known thing already!

So, it's not really a bug, but the Scroll of Eternal Youth states that 'Eternally youthful dragons cannot be sold'. It is my understanding that they can be sold, which makes the statement incorrect.
Scroll of Eternal Youth
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@maevepanda

post it that Forum
@maevepanda

post it that Forum
@EchoDino

It's not a typo tho, but thanks for the link :)
@EchoDino

It's not a typo tho, but thanks for the link :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Bump, did a search and this was first reported two years ago. Surely a quick fix??
Bump, did a search and this was first reported two years ago. Surely a quick fix??
Ire Tweet