Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Delete Forum Post
Hi there! I've been trying to delete this forum post I made in the 'Items for Sale' section a week ago. I can't seem to delete it. When I try to delete it, there's a popup that says 'Are you sure you want to delete this topic and all subtopics?' I always click on the button on the left ('Yes') but it just takes me back to the 'Items for Sale' forum and when I check on the post, it's still there. I've deleted forum posts in the past, this is my first time coming across this issue. Thank you for your time. :)
Hi there! I've been trying to delete this forum post I made in the 'Items for Sale' section a week ago. I can't seem to delete it. When I try to delete it, there's a popup that says 'Are you sure you want to delete this topic and all subtopics?' I always click on the button on the left ('Yes') but it just takes me back to the 'Items for Sale' forum and when I check on the post, it's still there. I've deleted forum posts in the past, this is my first time coming across this issue. Thank you for your time. :)
KdvMjFB.png
@daisiology

This is a known bug that no one is quite sure why it happens. I've heard a few reports that if you KEEP trying eventually one of the times will work but I've never found that to work.

The only other solution is to change the title to something like "Done" and either delete the first posts contents or add a blurb that you're no longer looking and then just let it slowly sink it's way to the back of the forum
@daisiology

This is a known bug that no one is quite sure why it happens. I've heard a few reports that if you KEEP trying eventually one of the times will work but I've never found that to work.

The only other solution is to change the title to something like "Done" and either delete the first posts contents or add a blurb that you're no longer looking and then just let it slowly sink it's way to the back of the forum
IT7iTv8.png