Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Lair layout glitched?
I don't know if anyone else has this glitch but it's been a thing on my end for 2 days. The dragon lair page looks like this in the screenshot.

2dj13k.png

I've tried clearing the cache and loading the page on different wifi sources in case it was due to bad connections.

I don't know if anyone else has this glitch but it's been a thing on my end for 2 days. The dragon lair page looks like this in the screenshot.

2dj13k.png

I've tried clearing the cache and loading the page on different wifi sources in case it was due to bad connections.

dGaUzUm.pngpNzf7vc.pngTJMsOjt.pngdMfH5K4.png
@Winterlord0

What browser are you using and do you have any add-ons / extensions installed?

Does it do this if you open FR in an incognito browser (Also checking if the incog window has any add-ons/extensions?
@Winterlord0

What browser are you using and do you have any add-ons / extensions installed?

Does it do this if you open FR in an incognito browser (Also checking if the incog window has any add-ons/extensions?
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

Using Google Chrome and the only extension I use is adblock, which I turned off to see if it was causing the glitch.

It worked in an incognito browser though, Hope this helps.
@AlphaSobek

Using Google Chrome and the only extension I use is adblock, which I turned off to see if it was causing the glitch.

It worked in an incognito browser though, Hope this helps.
@Winterlord0

Hm, usually if it works in an incog window but not in the standard window it means there's something installed on your normal browser (that isn't also installed on the incog browser) that's causing issues.

If you're positive you only have adblock though then I'm not sure really what could be causing the issue.

Do you have any other browsers installed or other devices to test it on? We can test to see if it's happening across all devices/browsers but again I'm not really sure what else could be causing it.

Do the sidebar links do that on every page or just the dragon lair page. Because obviously the dragon boxes are goofed but the links are also not supposed to be like that.

It's another long shot but there's an option in Chrome's settings to "Restore Default Settings". I don't want you to loose all your settings though, especially since we're not sure if it's something on Chrome's end or not.
@Winterlord0

Hm, usually if it works in an incog window but not in the standard window it means there's something installed on your normal browser (that isn't also installed on the incog browser) that's causing issues.

If you're positive you only have adblock though then I'm not sure really what could be causing the issue.

Do you have any other browsers installed or other devices to test it on? We can test to see if it's happening across all devices/browsers but again I'm not really sure what else could be causing it.

Do the sidebar links do that on every page or just the dragon lair page. Because obviously the dragon boxes are goofed but the links are also not supposed to be like that.

It's another long shot but there's an option in Chrome's settings to "Restore Default Settings". I don't want you to loose all your settings though, especially since we're not sure if it's something on Chrome's end or not.
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

It was only on the 'clan' page section that had the glitches.

However, after restoring chrome to default settings, the errors were fixed.

Thank you for the help with resolving it even though it was on Chrome's end.
@AlphaSobek

It was only on the 'clan' page section that had the glitches.

However, after restoring chrome to default settings, the errors were fixed.

Thank you for the help with resolving it even though it was on Chrome's end.