Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | new familiars won't appear?
I won a couple of familiars I already had in the mire but I can't find the duplicates in my hoard. There's always just one Venomous Toridae even though I already had one and found two in the coliseum, for example. Also happened with a Salve Kamaitachi..
They're not rare familiars or anything, but I like selling them for some extra treasure. Kinda weird thta I don't get them.
I won a couple of familiars I already had in the mire but I can't find the duplicates in my hoard. There's always just one Venomous Toridae even though I already had one and found two in the coliseum, for example. Also happened with a Salve Kamaitachi..
They're not rare familiars or anything, but I like selling them for some extra treasure. Kinda weird thta I don't get them.
banner.png
@thecartoonheart

You can only have one familiar of any time assigned to your clan as a whole. If you're certain you're looking in your hoard, and not your "assign familiar" page, clear your cache.
@thecartoonheart

You can only have one familiar of any time assigned to your clan as a whole. If you're certain you're looking in your hoard, and not your "assign familiar" page, clear your cache.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Seacrest
Huh, I'm pretty sure I already had duplicates which I then sold. I can only have one of each kind attributed to a dragon, sure, but the others should definitely show up in my hoard.
@Seacrest
Huh, I'm pretty sure I already had duplicates which I then sold. I can only have one of each kind attributed to a dragon, sure, but the others should definitely show up in my hoard.
banner.png
@thecartoonheart

Then, as I said, try clearing your cache and waiting a while.
@thecartoonheart

Then, as I said, try clearing your cache and waiting a while.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Seacrest

Yeah, okay. Thank you
@Seacrest

Yeah, okay. Thank you
banner.png