Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tons of pop-up scam ads?
1 2 3 4
Same. Half chrome redirects and then I click something and poof it opens anyway
Same. Half chrome redirects and then I click something and poof it opens anyway
experiencing this too!

Every other page i click i am redirected to some scam. If it doesnt go away ima have to log off for a bit
experiencing this too!

Every other page i click i am redirected to some scam. If it doesnt go away ima have to log off for a bit
Same. Chrome for Android here. Source site is https c.trmorhub .com. I just installed dns66 for my phone, which seems to stop the issue, while still showing the usual webcomic ads.
Same. Chrome for Android here. Source site is https c.trmorhub .com. I just installed dns66 for my phone, which seems to stop the issue, while still showing the usual webcomic ads.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Starting today I have been getting countless pop-up ads that are making the site almost impossible to browse. Every page has one and I just got an extra just for selecting the input window to type this.

I use the chrome app on my Samsung S7.
Starting today I have been getting countless pop-up ads that are making the site almost impossible to browse. Every page has one and I just got an extra just for selecting the input window to type this.

I use the chrome app on my Samsung S7.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
I’ve been having the same problem. Rn, I’m having to use my school ipad to type this up, because mobile is completely unusable. I use a form of chrome for Samsung and I either keep getting Amazon ads or Walmart ads...
I’ve been having the same problem. Rn, I’m having to use my school ipad to type this up, because mobile is completely unusable. I use a form of chrome for Samsung and I either keep getting Amazon ads or Walmart ads...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
I just switched to browsers to an 'ad defender' browser and the ads have stopped entirely. It definitely seems to be a chrome based issue. When I am on my break I will attempt to use other browsers and see what else is affected.
I just switched to browsers to an 'ad defender' browser and the ads have stopped entirely. It definitely seems to be a chrome based issue. When I am on my break I will attempt to use other browsers and see what else is affected.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Using Android Version 9
Mobile Chrome

Popups include trmorhub.com (please don't click, I don't know what it is), Walmart gift card winner, Amazon sweepstakes winner. More prevalent on the front page and forum pages, didn't pop anything up while in the Trading Post but did try to redirect.

Even tapping to send a message pops one up.
Using Android Version 9
Mobile Chrome

Popups include trmorhub.com (please don't click, I don't know what it is), Walmart gift card winner, Amazon sweepstakes winner. More prevalent on the front page and forum pages, didn't pop anything up while in the Trading Post but did try to redirect.

Even tapping to send a message pops one up.
CS0nkUR.png
Its linked to a malignant add. Switch to desktop view and you should be fine.
Its linked to a malignant add. Switch to desktop view and you should be fine.
Ok. I thought it was just my phone. Looks like it's widespread then.
Ok. I thought it was just my phone. Looks like it's widespread then.
Same! Chrome on Android. Pretty much every time I click an FR link. Hard to hug fams when you have two pop-ups every one.
Same! Chrome on Android. Pretty much every time I click an FR link. Hard to hug fams when you have two pop-ups every one.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
1 2 3 4