Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tons of pop-up scam ads?
1 2 3 4
I'm on mobile flight rising, and I'm getting so many Amazon scam popups i can hardly use the game... I usually keep adblock off for flight rising.. I've already had the same ad pop up 3 times trying to write this..

Is this happening to anyone else?
I'm on mobile flight rising, and I'm getting so many Amazon scam popups i can hardly use the game... I usually keep adblock off for flight rising.. I've already had the same ad pop up 3 times trying to write this..

Is this happening to anyone else?
SAME! Using chrome for android and every other page I load has my chrome attempting to block a redirect and half the time it gets through to the terribly fake amazon scam. Pls send help.
SAME! Using chrome for android and every other page I load has my chrome attempting to block a redirect and half the time it gets through to the terribly fake amazon scam. Pls send help.
v1RmduS.png
I am too! It happens whenever I try to do almost anything!
I am too! It happens whenever I try to do almost anything!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Same!!! :c Every time I click on anything (even just this box to reply here) the stupid thing pops up, makes it very hard to use the site.

On mobile android, using Google Chrome.
Same!!! :c Every time I click on anything (even just this box to reply here) the stupid thing pops up, makes it very hard to use the site.

On mobile android, using Google Chrome.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Glad I'm not the only one!
Glad I'm not the only one!
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

I'm always looking to RP! Send me a message!
Was just about to check if anyone else was having this issue too...it looks like a Phishing scam has attatched itself to the server
Was just about to check if anyone else was having this issue too...it looks like a Phishing scam has attatched itself to the server
Same issue. Crops up almost every time I try to navigate to a new page.
Same issue. Crops up almost every time I try to navigate to a new page.
Yeah, I've had one come up every single click to get here.
Yeah, I've had one come up every single click to get here.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Same, using my other internet app, i cant even touch fr, just pops up right when i press the website. Using chrome rn mmmm > ~ > ) hopefully the scams wont pop up every second.
Same, using my other internet app, i cant even touch fr, just pops up right when i press the website. Using chrome rn mmmm > ~ > ) hopefully the scams wont pop up every second.

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
I was just about to post about this!

I'm getting TONS of pop up ads from every page I visit on here. I can't even go through my dragons without a handful popping up. Just typing this up caused two or three. :C
I was just about to post about this!

I'm getting TONS of pop up ads from every page I visit on here. I can't even go through my dragons without a handful popping up. Just typing this up caused two or three. :C
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
1 2 3 4