Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | ...
I typed my wishlist into a dragon's bio... and the bio appears blank. If I click edit, I can see it. I copied it and put it on another's bio. It too appears blank now, but if I click edit... there it is. There's nothing in it besides the center option and [item= options...
I typed my wishlist into a dragon's bio... and the bio appears blank. If I click edit, I can see it. I copied it and put it on another's bio. It too appears blank now, but if I click edit... there it is. There's nothing in it besides the center option and [item= options...
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Can you copy-paste the code here in the[code][code]Bio code here, remove the *[/*code][/code]tags please? This sounds like an error I've had before due to a missing closing bracket, so maybe I can either find it for you or confirm it's not that?
Can you copy-paste the code here in the
Code:
[code]Bio code here, remove the *[/*code]
tags please? This sounds like an error I've had before due to a missing closing bracket, so maybe I can either find it for you or confirm it's not that?
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Forgot to ping @NataliaRomanova
Forgot to ping @NataliaRomanova
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
[code]Tis a me dragon! [center][b]Annalina [/b][i]The Little One[/i] [b]W I S H L I S T [/b] Specialty: [item=Breed change: Skydancer] [item=Breed change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed change: Wildclaw] [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Vial of Scattersight] Retired: [item=Cloudy Wings][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Windbound Plumage[item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Companion Comet][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Will O' The Ember][item=Skeletal Chimes] Cycled: [item=Autumn Breeze][item=Winter Wind][item=Swashbuckler's Cutlass][item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Night Sky Arm Silks][item=Night Sky Leg Silks][item=Night Sky Silk Scarf] [/code] @unicorncrazy I'd appreciate it!:)
Code:
Tis a me dragon! [center][b]Annalina [/b][i]The Little One[/i] [b]W I S H L I S T [/b] Specialty: [item=Breed change: Skydancer] [item=Breed change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed change: Wildclaw] [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Tertiary Gene: Ringlets][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Vial of Scattersight] Retired: [item=Cloudy Wings][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Windbound Plumage[item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Companion Comet][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Will O' The Ember][item=Skeletal Chimes] Cycled: [item=Autumn Breeze][item=Winter Wind][item=Swashbuckler's Cutlass][item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Night Sky Arm Silks][item=Night Sky Leg Silks][item=Night Sky Silk Scarf]

@unicorncrazy
I'd appreciate it!:)
@NataliaRomanova

Your Windbound Plumage item is missing a closing bracket.
@NataliaRomanova

Your Windbound Plumage item is missing a closing bracket.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@seacrest
Well, dang. Thank you!!
@seacrest
Well, dang. Thank you!!