Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Skin
Hello! I recently bought the Stellar Inspiration accent from the Treasure Marketplace. While my treasure was taken, the skin is not in my hoard. Please let me know if you need more information about this issue. :) I'd love if you could fix it asap. :D Thanks!!
Hello! I recently bought the Stellar Inspiration accent from the Treasure Marketplace. While my treasure was taken, the skin is not in my hoard. Please let me know if you need more information about this issue. :) I'd love if you could fix it asap. :D Thanks!!
@sunslinger

Clear your cache and wait a while, sometimes there is a bit of a lag updating parts of the site across the two domains FR is hosted on.
@sunslinger

Clear your cache and wait a while, sometimes there is a bit of a lag updating parts of the site across the two domains FR is hosted on.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Clearing my cache didn't seem to work. :/
@SeaCrest

Clearing my cache didn't seem to work. :/
Hi^^
Dont know should i write it here or separately, but got the same problem with skin Opal Nebula i bought like an hour ago...
I would be grateful if you can do anything :)
Hi^^
Dont know should i write it here or separately, but got the same problem with skin Opal Nebula i bought like an hour ago...
I would be grateful if you can do anything :)
check my art shop :3 -->KWAa5bb.png