Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Weird CR error message?
Not quite sure what happened here. A friend was sending me a hatchling in a one-way Crossroads delivery, but when I hit the accept button the site spat this code out at me instead of a dragon: [code]SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: delete from `inventory` where `userid` in (331844, 61839) and `quantity` = 0)[/code] I closed the error box and tried again and I have the dragon now, but it just... was very weird.
Not quite sure what happened here. A friend was sending me a hatchling in a one-way Crossroads delivery, but when I hit the accept button the site spat this code out at me instead of a dragon:
Code:
SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: delete from `inventory` where `userid` in (331844, 61839) and `quantity` = 0)

I closed the error box and tried again and I have the dragon now, but it just... was very weird.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,