Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Sköll [item=] picture
The sköll item picture stopped worked in dragon profiles and also forum i believe [item=sköll]
The sköll item picture stopped worked in dragon profiles and also forum i believe
+9 FR time
Yup it also stopped working in forum since I tried putting in here like this without the /: [/item=/Sköll]
Yup it also stopped working in forum since I tried putting in here like this without the /: [/item=/Sköll]
+9 FR time
Yeah, I'm having this problem too :( In my dragon description it shows up like: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UYDKw7p.jpg[/img]
Yeah, I'm having this problem too :(

In my dragon description it shows up like:
UYDKw7p.jpg
Here's a temporary fix (I can't guarantee that it won't break when we attempt to get the old code to work)

Instead of using ö, try ö

This is just how that special character is handled on the back end.

I assume this was working before? Can you remember when it last worked? Thanks!
Here's a temporary fix (I can't guarantee that it won't break when we attempt to get the old code to work)

Instead of using ö, try ö

This is just how that special character is handled on the back end.

I assume this was working before? Can you remember when it last worked? Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora

I believe it stopped working after the fix for using "<3" in dragon biographies was implemented.
@Kaepora

I believe it stopped working after the fix for using "<3" in dragon biographies was implemented.
[item=Hati] Looks like Hati's description got a little funny.
Hati

Looks like Hati's description got a little funny.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
By the way, the temp fix of using ö in place of the ö only works on the forum, it doesn't work on the dragon profiles at all.
By the way, the temp fix of using ö in place of the ö only works on the forum, it doesn't work on the dragon profiles at all.
arOGchX.png