Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads Treasure Glitch
It's been a few days now, and I still haven't received the treasure from my end of the CR. The person who I was trading with has received their items, but again, I still haven't. I have cleared my cache, reloaded the page and logged out and back in again, but it's still not registering. It may have been because of the lag caused by the preparation for this festival, but I thought I'd ask just in case.
It's been a few days now, and I still haven't received the treasure from my end of the CR. The person who I was trading with has received their items, but again, I still haven't. I have cleared my cache, reloaded the page and logged out and back in again, but it's still not registering. It may have been because of the lag caused by the preparation for this festival, but I thought I'd ask just in case.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Liluye there's not much anyone on the forums can do about that, so you should send a contact us
@Liluye there's not much anyone on the forums can do about that, so you should send a contact us
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant
I will make sure to do that, but I was just wondering if anyone else has a similar problem (I’ve heard that some people have been having difficulties with missing items in relation to the festival).
@chatoyant
I will make sure to do that, but I was just wondering if anyone else has a similar problem (I’ve heard that some people have been having difficulties with missing items in relation to the festival).
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Liluye
The lag in items arriving from Joxar is a long-standing issue! This is definitely different, but was worth checking :)
@Liluye
The lag in items arriving from Joxar is a long-standing issue! This is definitely different, but was worth checking :)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
ah, thank you for clearing that up for me! I haven't been very active during these past few festivals, so I haven't really noticed. :')
@Vendrus
ah, thank you for clearing that up for me! I haven't been very active during these past few festivals, so I haven't really noticed. :')
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales