Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Assay Bloodlines Bug
I am working on expanding my hatchery. I purchased a XXX Radioactive male Ridgeback, and was looking for him a mate. I found a XXX Radioactive female Ridgeback, which was exactly what I was looking for. I had already purchased the male. But before I purchased the female, since they were a bit expensive, I checked to be sure they could breed with Assay Bloodlines. It confirmed they could so I purchased the female. However, I tried to breed them and it said they were unable to. I double checked the Assay Bloodlines and it had now changed to say they couldn't. This is rather annoying since I did already purchase the two, rather expensive, dragons.

I don't know if this is a common bug (I don't use Assay Bloodlines often) or if it was a minor glitch. Just wanted to let people know about it.
I am working on expanding my hatchery. I purchased a XXX Radioactive male Ridgeback, and was looking for him a mate. I found a XXX Radioactive female Ridgeback, which was exactly what I was looking for. I had already purchased the male. But before I purchased the female, since they were a bit expensive, I checked to be sure they could breed with Assay Bloodlines. It confirmed they could so I purchased the female. However, I tried to breed them and it said they were unable to. I double checked the Assay Bloodlines and it had now changed to say they couldn't. This is rather annoying since I did already purchase the two, rather expensive, dragons.

I don't know if this is a common bug (I don't use Assay Bloodlines often) or if it was a minor glitch. Just wanted to let people know about it.
yqAExD4.png
Can you hit up this thread with links to the dragons in question?
Can you hit up this thread with links to the dragons in question?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
If you are talking about Mephyst and Alea.... well you already have them breeding
If you are talking about Mephyst and Alea.... well you already have them breeding