Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runestones of the Arcanist bug
When playing runestones of the arcanist, tiles occasionally freeze after being revealed, and do not turn back face down. Other times, clicking on a face down tile does not make it turn over, and the cursor is the standard arrow rather than the hand icon indicating action. During all of this, the timer is still counting down, so it's not the window itself that is frozen.

Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Profile: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=37800
When playing runestones of the arcanist, tiles occasionally freeze after being revealed, and do not turn back face down. Other times, clicking on a face down tile does not make it turn over, and the cursor is the standard arrow rather than the hand icon indicating action. During all of this, the timer is still counting down, so it's not the window itself that is frozen.

Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Profile: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=37800
I haven't experienced a face-down freeze, but I just encountered a hit on face-up tiles freezing.

It was random and on my fifth round. As the OP mentioned the timer continued counting down and the rest of the webpage operated normally including the volume slider and full-screen button.

Device - Desktop
Connection type - Wireless
Browser - Chrome (Version 69.0.3497.100)
Operating system - Win10 Pro (1803)
Anti-virus program - Windows Defender
Troubleshooting steps taken:
Windows has latest update
Chrome has latest update
Fairgames socket is 'normal'
I haven't experienced a face-down freeze, but I just encountered a hit on face-up tiles freezing.

It was random and on my fifth round. As the OP mentioned the timer continued counting down and the rest of the webpage operated normally including the volume slider and full-screen button.

Device - Desktop
Connection type - Wireless
Browser - Chrome (Version 69.0.3497.100)
Operating system - Win10 Pro (1803)
Anti-virus program - Windows Defender
Troubleshooting steps taken:
Windows has latest update
Chrome has latest update
Fairgames socket is 'normal'
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png