Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Anyone not getting brew notifications?
I'm curious if we're suppose to be getting them now? I've been making some obsidian horns and I don't get any notifications when they're finished.
I'm curious if we're suppose to be getting them now? I've been making some obsidian horns and I don't get any notifications when they're finished.
I'm not receiving them for many of my transmutations.
I'm not receiving them for many of my transmutations.
_______________item_nocturnal_dust_by_dogi_crimson-daazawz.gif deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
egg_ice_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dadavdi.giffc_eternal_snow_by_dogi_crimson-dahostn.gif
@Disturbed @Aquatic

An earlier bug resulted in only transmutations getting alerts. This should now be fixed, but please let us know if newly created brews continue to have this problem.

Also, the alerts currently vanish as soon as you see them, even if a brew has not been collected. This has caused some confusion and will be tweaked in an upcoming fix.

Update the fix mentioned above is now live as well.
@Disturbed @Aquatic

An earlier bug resulted in only transmutations getting alerts. This should now be fixed, but please let us know if newly created brews continue to have this problem.

Also, the alerts currently vanish as soon as you see them, even if a brew has not been collected. This has caused some confusion and will be tweaked in an upcoming fix.

Update the fix mentioned above is now live as well.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~

Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies