Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH sale vanished
I was selling 99 Amethyst Strikers for 260 on the AH. I received a message telling me the auction had expired so I relisted it. A few minutes later, I received another message telling me it was expired. Assuming it was a bug, I cancelled the auction. The Strikers never reappeared in my hoard and it's been several days?

I'm out something I spent over a year collecting and I'm rather upset.
I was selling 99 Amethyst Strikers for 260 on the AH. I received a message telling me the auction had expired so I relisted it. A few minutes later, I received another message telling me it was expired. Assuming it was a bug, I cancelled the auction. The Strikers never reappeared in my hoard and it's been several days?

I'm out something I spent over a year collecting and I'm rather upset.
MuwAAse.png
@Rumpelstiltskin

Have you:

Manually cleared your cache
Checked your hoard/vault in an incognito/private browsing window
Checked your AH History to see if it sold.

If either the strikers do not appear or you can't find a record of the sale then fill out a Contact Us form with the items, date and time if possible this occurred so they can take a look at it.

Good luck!
@Rumpelstiltskin

Have you:

Manually cleared your cache
Checked your hoard/vault in an incognito/private browsing window
Checked your AH History to see if it sold.

If either the strikers do not appear or you can't find a record of the sale then fill out a Contact Us form with the items, date and time if possible this occurred so they can take a look at it.

Good luck!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I guess I'll have to contact them because I've done all those things and nothing has made them appear. Sadface...
I guess I'll have to contact them because I've done all those things and nothing has made them appear. Sadface...
MuwAAse.png